• FamilySearch

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
context- trailhead module : Quick Start: Quip Live Apps > Run Your Live App in Quip

I Had to install python in order to execute quip-apps in order to success.
Creating a app using a python :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91\bin>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python .\bin\quip-apps init myApp FCCAjAoobBu
INFO:root:Successfully initialized apps\myapp

I get an OK from npm install and build.
but I am not able to pack the application :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python bin\quip-apps pack apps\myapp\app
I get the following :
User-added image

Thank you,
Christophe
Hello,
context- trailhead module : Quick Start: Quip Live Apps > Run Your Live App in Quip

I Had to install python in order to execute quip-apps in order to success.
Creating a app using a python :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91\bin>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python .\bin\quip-apps init myApp FCCAjAoobBu
INFO:root:Successfully initialized apps\myapp

I get an OK from npm install and build.
but I am not able to pack the application :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python bin\quip-apps pack apps\myapp\app
I get the following :
User-added image

Thank you,
Christophe
Is there a way to use the Crypto.signWithCertificate() method using SHA-512?  We need to be able to sign a string using SHA-512, not any of the lower algorithms.

Several of the other Crypto methods support SHA-512, but the documentation (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_classes_restful_crypto.htm) does not list 512, nor will it work when we tried it in our code:

Blob signedSecret = Crypto.signWithCertificate('SHA-512', blobSecret, certificateName);

Suggestions?

Hi All,
I got the following error verying the third step of the module:
"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: PCUJKDWS. Error: Faraday::Error::ResourceNotFound. Message: NOT_FOUND: The requested resource does not exist".
I'm using a Development Environement with Lightning enabled; I got it by the particular form provided for Trailhead Lightning modules.
Let me know if you need more information.

Davide,
Thanks