• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can you find out deleted cases in a repor ? cases were deleted by EmaillMessage Trigger.

We do get emails with or with out attachments (payment confirmations details ) from the clients, to our email to case routing emails address that generates the case. And our advisers will print that emails attachments and copy the body of email in separate sheet print it out and scan the copies and send that to Payment allocation 3rd Party system. We want to avoid the manual process and forward that email to our 3rd party system with or with out attachments and close the case with some closer reason and change the owner to user. My Question is is it possible to Forward email with attachment to 3rd party email address. If any one Knows please helpe me.
Hi all

I have an after update Trigger which runs off AgentWork. If the WorkItemId of the AgentWork record is a Case and field AcceptDateTime changes, then the Trigger updates a field on the related Case.

Now, all of that works like a charm. However, writing a Unit Test Class for this has proven slightly tricky and I'm hoping someone in here can help me with that.

I keep getting this error: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, The agent's status is not associated with the channel for this work.: [ServiceChannelId]"

The User inserting the AgentWork record in the Unit Test Class has a Profile which is coupled with our ServiceChannel and the AgentWork record I'm trying to insert has ServiceChannelId, WorkItemId (Id of Parent Case) and UserId (of User with correct Profile) set.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

Søren Nødskov Hansen
Something Cloud

We do get emails with or with out attachments (payment confirmations details ) from the clients, to our email to case routing emails address that generates the case. And our advisers will print that emails attachments and copy the body of email in separate sheet print it out and scan the copies and send that to Payment allocation 3rd Party system. We want to avoid the manual process and forward that email to our 3rd party system with or with out attachments and close the case with some closer reason and change the owner to user. My Question is is it possible to Forward email with attachment to 3rd party email address. If any one Knows please helpe me.