• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I would like to know when the full copy sandbox refreshed by taking copy from another full copy sandbox, what will happen to the data and their SF ID.

I have 2 Full copy sandboxes (FC1 and FC2). Now If I refresh FC2 by taking image/copy of FC1 (rather than Production copy) - will entire data (like Accounts/Contacts/Products/Custom object data) will be copied into FC2 with FC1 data. If so, what about the SF IDs of those data in FC2. Will it be exact same of FC1?

Please help to know this information. Thanks in advance.

Sri
  • March 05, 2020
Hi Team,

As part of Bulk Apex Triggers, I have returned trigger on Opportunity to create a Task against that Opportunity when Stage is "Closed Won".

When I have tested by creating Opportunity with Closed Won, it creates Task under that properly. However when I am submit this challenge for review it shows below

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClosedOpportunityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T6F00004GNWjZUAX; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id] Trigger.ClosedOpportunityTrigger: line 10, column 1: []

Can someone please let me know what exactly the issue here.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sridhar M
  • May 12, 2018
Hi All,

I would like to know when the full copy sandbox refreshed by taking copy from another full copy sandbox, what will happen to the data and their SF ID.

I have 2 Full copy sandboxes (FC1 and FC2). Now If I refresh FC2 by taking image/copy of FC1 (rather than Production copy) - will entire data (like Accounts/Contacts/Products/Custom object data) will be copied into FC2 with FC1 data. If so, what about the SF IDs of those data in FC2. Will it be exact same of FC1?

Please help to know this information. Thanks in advance.

Sri
  • March 05, 2020
Hi Team,

As part of Bulk Apex Triggers, I have returned trigger on Opportunity to create a Task against that Opportunity when Stage is "Closed Won".

When I have tested by creating Opportunity with Closed Won, it creates Task under that properly. However when I am submit this challenge for review it shows below

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, ClosedOpportunityTrigger: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T6F00004GNWjZUAX; first error: INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, cannot specify Id in an insert call: [Id] Trigger.ClosedOpportunityTrigger: line 10, column 1: []

Can someone please let me know what exactly the issue here.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sridhar M
  • May 12, 2018