• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Error: Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'eMessage__r' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 230 column 25

my code:

Public static void mostRecentRead (List<eMessage__c> emsgList){
    List<Case> caslst = [Select CaseNumber,Most_Recent_Read__c,(select Name,Is_Read__c from eMessage__r) FROM Case  where Most_Recent_Read__c = false];
     if(caslst != null){
          for(eMessage__c m : emsgList){ 
                cas = [select id,casenumber,Most_Recent_Read__c from case where id =: m.Case_Number__c limit 1];
                if(cas != null)                  
                cas.Most_Recent_Read__c = true;                    
          }        
      update(cas);
    }
  }  

}

Actually this code is written for to update most recent read check box in case whenever Read field in eMessage(custom Object) is checked manually . If the eMessage object has the attachment and that attachment is read and manually checked Read checkbox in eMeassage object then the most recent read check box in case should update(as checked) automatically.

Please anyone help me out its urgent!!!!!
I am getting the this error when I “Run The  Test Class”
*Error Details *

Error Message System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, eMa: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object:

class.eMsgController.generateAutoresponse:line 32, coulmn1
trigger.eMa:line 6,column1:[]
stack trace: class.MyClass_TestClass.myUnitTest:line7,column 1

please help me out!!!!

Trigger.trgOrphanId: line 23, column 1: [] Stack Trace Class.testBatchDonorAllocation.myUnitTest: line 39, column 1
Hi, I have configured SSO in salesforce and need to document everything and provide the documnetation for third party, so that they will configured into their sandboxes and production because we cannot deploy SSO into production or anyother sandboxes. So I need the steps properly documented  like what included and what not?
please help me out!!!