• 15 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to VF. I have a custom object called 'Installed Base' with a field called parent IB. I want that when someone opens an Install Base record, all the siblings should be displayed meaning records where parent IB value is the same should be listed out/displayed.I am not a coder but able to write a VF page and display it as button on record layout. Able to display the record values from the record that is open but not able to list out other records. I probably have to create a custom controller? Any ideas? Thanks
Hi All I am very new to Apex and VF code.I am new to VF. I have a custom object called 'Installed Base' with a field called parent IB. I want that when someone opens an Install Base record, all the siblings should be displayed, meaning records where parent IB value is the same should be listed out/displayed.I have  VF page displayed via a custom button. I am not a coder but able to write a VF page and display it as button on record layout. Able to display the record values from the record that is open but not able to filter out the list to show only the records where the parent field value is same as the record opened. I just need a little help with how to set the varaible to use the value of the parent field from the record opened and how to add that to my query filter.
Hi All I am very new to Apex and VF code.I am new to VF. I have a custom object called 'Installed Base' with a field called parent IB. I want that when someone opens an Install Base record, all the siblings should be displayed, meaning records where parent IB value is the same should be listed out/displayed.I have  VF page displayed via a custom button. I am not a coder but able to write a VF page and display it as button on record layout. Able to display the record values from the record that is open but not able to filter out the list to show only the records where the parent field value is same as the record opened. I just need a little help with how to set the varaible to use the value of the parent field from the record opened and how to add that to my query filter. Thanks.
Hi all I am very new to Apex code.I am able to do basic stuff but really struggling w this. Any help or code sample is appreciated.
Scenario- I have a custom object say DMContact, in that I have a contact look up field.
When any contact is selected in a DMContact record I want to flag that contact as being used in the DMContact.
So basically I want to retrieve the ID of the contact records selected in the look up field on the DNContact record, then go that contact record and update a checkbox field on Contact object called 'DMContact'.
I am new to Apex. I need to write a code where when a new lead is created, if the lead source = Chat, i want to add a campaing called "chat" to this lead record. Can someone please help me with this code. thanks.
Hi all I am very new to Apex code.I am able to do basic stuff but really struggling w this. Any help or code sample is appreciated.
Scenario- I have a custom object say DMContact, in that I have a contact look up field.
When any contact is selected in a DMContact record I want to flag that contact as being used in the DMContact.
So basically I want to retrieve the ID of the contact records selected in the look up field on the DNContact record, then go that contact record and update a checkbox field on Contact object called 'DMContact'.
I am new to Apex. I need to write a code where when a new lead is created, if the lead source = Chat, i want to add a campaing called "chat" to this lead record. Can someone please help me with this code. thanks.