• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I develop managed package, and I pack lightning page and lightning components into package. I have Mydomain established. It uploads successfully, but when I install it in target org, I get an error:
(MyLightningPage) Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "We couldn't retrieve the Mymanespace:Mycomponent component in the main region.".
I can install package with lightning page without that Mycomponent successfully. Component has only two inputs and button and it sends and receives data from Apex controller.
In development org component works absolutely alright.
I develop managed package, and I pack lightning page and lightning components into package. I have Mydomain established. It uploads successfully, but when I install it in target org, I get an error:
(MyLightningPage) Validation Errors While Saving Record(s) There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "We couldn't retrieve the Mymanespace:Mycomponent component in the main region.".
I can install package with lightning page without that Mycomponent successfully. Component has only two inputs and button and it sends and receives data from Apex controller.
In development org component works absolutely alright.