• 0 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am getting an Apex Test failure while deploying a change set. It says "OppPusherTests.myOppUnitTest(), Details: System.AssertException: Assertion Failed Class.OppPusherTests.myOppUnitTest: line 37, column 1"

I am trying to upload a Role hierarchy I created in the Sandbox but it keeps failing on the Apex test. There are no Deploy component errors.

Any ideas? Thanks
So I need to display a limited view of the Contacts page based on the user's Role and also the type of contact they are accessing (its a checkbox on the Contact Page). I have created 2 page layouts and also 2 Record Types, Then I wrote a work flow to update the record type to limited view based on the User Role and check box = True. It does not work. Am I over thinking this? Is there an easier way to acccomplish this? Thanks for your help!
So I need to display a limited view of the Contacts page based on the user's Role and also the type of contact they are accessing (its a checkbox on the Contact Page). I have created 2 page layouts and also 2 Record Types, Then I wrote a work flow to update the record type to limited view based on the User Role and check box = True. It does not work. Am I over thinking this? Is there an easier way to acccomplish this? Thanks for your help!