• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have 2 objects A and B. B has a lookup to object A. I have a related list of B on layout of A. I want to remove records from the related list based on some criteria. For example, there is a date field on object B and when the date in that field is in the past, I want to remove the record from the related list. Kindly help me achieve this.
Hi, 

I was doing some exercise on controller extension and came across a SOQL statement in the solution. 

candidateId = [    SELECT job_application__r.candidate__c 
                                                    FROM review__c
                                                    WHERE id=:review.id].job_application__r.candidate__c;

I don't get it. I'm familiar with the part till the bracket closes. After that I've not seen anything like that before. Please someone help!
I have 2 objects A and B. B has a lookup to object A. I have a related list of B on layout of A. I want to remove records from the related list based on some criteria. For example, there is a date field on object B and when the date in that field is in the past, I want to remove the record from the related list. Kindly help me achieve this.
Hi, 

I was doing some exercise on controller extension and came across a SOQL statement in the solution. 

candidateId = [    SELECT job_application__r.candidate__c 
                                                    FROM review__c
                                                    WHERE id=:review.id].job_application__r.candidate__c;

I don't get it. I'm familiar with the part till the bracket closes. After that I've not seen anything like that before. Please someone help!