• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
L.S.,

I'm quite new to this, so could be that I'm missing something.

I've tried to embed a Flow in a Visualforce page and include that page in a Chatter Quick action. This works fine. However, I also want the page to refresh automatically after the Flow is finished. I've let the Visualforce page set the retURL to another page that refreshes the browser. This refresh Visualforce page redirects the user to the Home page.

How can I refresh the page and direct the user to same (updated) record? For clarity, please find the explanation of the setup below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've embedded the Flow in a Visualforce page which is launched via the Chatter Quick Action.
<apex:page standardController="Lead" Showchat="False">
<apex:outputPanel layout="block" style="overflow:auto;width:100%;height:600px" >
<flow:interview name="Qualification_Call" finishLocation="/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}">
    <apex:param name="varLeadID" value="{!Lead.Id}"/>
    <apex:param name="varUserID" value="{!$User.Id}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:OutputPanel>
</apex:page>
This refreshes the Lead in the Visualforce page rather than the full window. I've tried redirecting the page to a separate Visualforce page that should do the refresh, but as said above this redirects to the Homepage.
<apex:page standardController="Lead">
 <script>
    window.top.location='/{!lead.id}';
 </script>

L.S.,

I'm quite new to this, so could be that I'm missing something.

I've tried to embed a Flow in a Visualforce page and include that page in a Chatter Quick action. This works fine. However, I also want the page to refresh automatically after the Flow is finished. I've let the Visualforce page set the retURL to another page that refreshes the browser. This refresh Visualforce page redirects the user to the Home page.

How can I refresh the page and direct the user to same (updated) record? For clarity, please find the explanation of the setup below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've embedded the Flow in a Visualforce page which is launched via the Chatter Quick Action.
<apex:page standardController="Lead" Showchat="False">
<apex:outputPanel layout="block" style="overflow:auto;width:100%;height:600px" >
<flow:interview name="Qualification_Call" finishLocation="/{!$CurrentPage.parameters.id}">
    <apex:param name="varLeadID" value="{!Lead.Id}"/>
    <apex:param name="varUserID" value="{!$User.Id}"/>
</flow:interview>
</apex:OutputPanel>
This refreshes the Lead in the Visualforce page rather than the full window. I've tried redirecting the page to a separate Visualforce page that should do the refresh, but as said above this redirects to the Homepage.
<apex:page standardController="Lead">
 <script>
    window.top.location='/{!lead.id}';
 </script>