• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
hi,
one checkbox is on my vf when this checkbox enable then related incident must be changed there status
plz can you me the solution ,how to assign status to this checkbox
hi ,

am creating checkbox in vf and now i want to write if else statement with checkbox enable and disable plz give me the solution

hi,
when you open any incident there are some related link of incident lists are available , now i want when i resolve ticket / incident then atomatically resolve the related list incident also ...
am creating vf and checkbox are there when i clicked on resolve checkbox above operation want to perform..... plz give mi the solution
hi,
one checkbox is on my vf when this checkbox enable then related incident must be changed there status
plz can you me the solution ,how to assign status to this checkbox
hi ,

am creating checkbox in vf and now i want to write if else statement with checkbox enable and disable plz give me the solution

hi,
when you open any incident there are some related link of incident lists are available , now i want when i resolve ticket / incident then atomatically resolve the related list incident also ...
am creating vf and checkbox are there when i clicked on resolve checkbox above operation want to perform..... plz give mi the solution