• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to be able to have a field on a user's profile that is incremented according to some rules (it counts the number of cases that meet a certain criteria) and then resets that number to zero on the 1st of each month.

The field will be used to calculate commissions for the user.  Basically, if the field equals 0-5 then a commission is generated, and if it is 6+ then a larger commission is generated.

I'm not quite sure where to start on doing this.
I need to be able to have a field on a user's profile that is incremented according to some rules (it counts the number of cases that meet a certain criteria) and then resets that number to zero on the 1st of each month.

The field will be used to calculate commissions for the user.  Basically, if the field equals 0-5 then a commission is generated, and if it is 6+ then a larger commission is generated.

I'm not quite sure where to start on doing this.
I have iframed a standard report in a visual force page as below 

<apex:page standardController="account" tabStyle="Account">
 <apex:iframe src="/00OK0000000dR7a?pv1={!Account.id}" scrolling="true" height="1588px" width="100%"/>
</apex:page>

The visual force page is embedded into Account detail page. When i open the detail page i get redirected to the standard report iframed in the page.
Does anybody know how to stop the auto redirect.