• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Thoughts / suggestions on the following use case.  I'm assuming it's a trigger / workflow solution.  When I create a record e.g. Account, I'm wanting a multi picklist field on another object to be updated with the record name.  Also though, if the Account is deleted, then the record name will be removed from the multi picklist item.  

Thanks.
Hi, when a user receives an event invitation from salesforce and selects the Respond to this Request and then Add to Outook, a salesforce.com category is assigned to the calendar item in Outlook.

My question is whether or not this can be somehow over ridden so that it is either a blank category or refers to the Object it was created from (e.g. Opportunity Category)

Thank you in advance
Hi,
Is there anyway to control the feed items (or fields) that appear in the Chatter feed on the HOME page? Specific example - If an event is created for a contact that a user is following, the record appears in the feed as a new event created with the subject, location, start date and end date fields. But the contact name does not appear. Is there anyway of forcing the contact name to appear also?

Thank you
Hi,
We have a custom object with an End Date field and we'd like the Task Due Date (standard SF task) not to be greater than the end date specified in the custom object. Have tried the following:
ActivityDate > $ObjectType.cs__customobject__c.Fields.cs__End_Date__c

Returns the following syntax error:
Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '>'. Expected Date, received Object

Thanks