• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I need a method to better track our workflows and I want to run a report that gives me the following elements
Workflow Name
Active/Not Active
Description
Field Update (if any)
Date Created
Created by
Modified by

Any takers?  There's a latte or two in it for you..  ( I am employed by a small college, hence the lattes)

Hello All,
I have two unrelated objects, Enrollment History and Test that are connected to Contact.  However when creating a custom report,
I can choose either contact and EH or Test but not both, trying to use either of these with contact and use a third object only leads me to the Activities object which is a dead end.  I have tried using the Applications object as the main object, and again I can have EH or TESTS but these again lead to the Activities object dead end.

If I start with EH or TEST, my only choice after this is Activities, which is a dead end.

I have tried a junction box between these two objects but to no avail.  Or, I'm creating the box incorrectly.    Can I use a SOQL formula to bring the information I need over into the report.  Or if anyone could shed light on creating a junction box for this dilemma, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hello All,
I have two unrelated objects, Enrollment History and Test that are connected to Contact.  However when creating a custom report,
I can choose either contact and EH or Test but not both, trying to use either of these with contact and use a third object only leads me to the Activities object which is a dead end.  I have tried using the Applications object as the main object, and again I can have EH or TESTS but these again lead to the Activities object dead end.

If I start with EH or TEST, my only choice after this is Activities, which is a dead end.

I have tried a junction box between these two objects but to no avail.  Or, I'm creating the box incorrectly.    Can I use a SOQL formula to bring the information I need over into the report.  Or if anyone could shed light on creating a junction box for this dilemma, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.