• Technical Architect
  • EigenX

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a formulae field which displays phone no. But i am getting like  6678894949 some thing like this...

I want to have in a phone formatt. (812)-547-1458. Please help me
I have been trying to find out what's wrong with some apex code. I started seeing compile errors, so I reduced the code to the most basic code to try to find the issue, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Here's the stripped down version of my code:  
 public with sharing class ContactTriggerHandler {

public static void UpdateOptLogs(List<Contact> newContacts) {

//Read the new values of the Contact object 
        for (Contact contactObj: newContacts)
        {
            system.debug(' contactObj.Id : ' + contactObj.Id);
        }
    }
}

I get an error : Result: [OPERATION FAILED]: ContactTriggerHandler: Variable does not exist: Id (Line: 6, Column: -1)

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I am using Informatica powercenter to export salesforce attachements to a linux folder.

I first convert the attachment body to binary format using dec_base64(Body) and then use a java transformation to write this to a folder.

This works fine for most file types like docx, xlsx, png. However pdf files get corrupted and I cannot read them.

Has anyone encountered this issue ? 

TIA.
Is there a way to make a daily backup of all the information saved in Salesforce?
Similar to the .zip you can get either monthly or weekly back up, but on a daily basis.

There's a limit to the exports you can make and usually you get the following message if you try to speed up the export process.

Your export has been queued. You will receive an email notification when it is completed.
I have been trying to find out what's wrong with some apex code. I started seeing compile errors, so I reduced the code to the most basic code to try to find the issue, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Here's the stripped down version of my code:  
 public with sharing class ContactTriggerHandler {

public static void UpdateOptLogs(List<Contact> newContacts) {

//Read the new values of the Contact object 
        for (Contact contactObj: newContacts)
        {
            system.debug(' contactObj.Id : ' + contactObj.Id);
        }
    }
}

I get an error : Result: [OPERATION FAILED]: ContactTriggerHandler: Variable does not exist: Id (Line: 6, Column: -1)

Thanks for your help.

this code is supposed to create a new opp when a new contact is created but no opp is created??!!

trigger newoppty on contact (after insert, after update) {

list<opportunity> opplist = new list<opportunity>();

for (contact con : trigger.new) {

if(con.Stage__c == 'Lead') {
            opportunity newopp = new opportunity ();
            newopp.ownerid = con.allocated_user__c;
            newopp.name = 'package option and epc'; 
            newopp.account = con.account;
            newopp.CurrencyIsoCode = con.currencyisocode;
            newopp.stagename = 'Prospecting';
            newopp.recordtypeid = '012250000000Jev';
            newopp.contact__c = con.name;
            newopp.closedate = Date.today().addDays(7);

opplist.add(newopp);

}
}

try {
        insert opplist;
} catch (system.dmlexception e) {
system.debug (e);
}

}
I need to store the organization business hours value in a field .. Is it possible to store that in a formula field ? If not , by any chance can we get the organization business hours through coding or something ? In my org , there are 33 countries and each country has different org business hours(monday - sunday)... Please help me out !! thanks in advance !!!
I have created a formulae field which displays phone no. But i am getting like  6678894949 some thing like this...

I want to have in a phone formatt. (812)-547-1458. Please help me
I am trying to Query to get the COUNT of Accounts that have at least 1 Event related to it that has the Type = 'Meeting - Client'

When I run the below SOQL it still brings back Accounts that DO NOT have any Events related to them. How do I fix this?

SELECT Id, (SELECT Event.Id FROM Account.Events WHERE Event.Type = 'Meeting - Client') FROM Account
WHERE OwnerId = '00530000005eaqR'