• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I have a URL button on a custom object. This button works fine for all Users when they are logged in to Salesforce.com. For some reason, when a User from a Community clicks this button, it's not working. 

Here is the button code -
/a0A/e?retURL=%2Fa0A%2Fo
&RecordType=012r00000004IHd
&CF00Nr0000000O6SV={!NFA__c.Name}

When the community user clicks this button, the page is being redirected to this URL"https://devsb12-xxxx.cs32.force.com/CommunityName/servlet/servlet.Integration?scontrolCaching=1&lid=00br0000000HoRf&eid=a0Ar00000002Q7g&ic=1"

I added the community name to the URL as well: 
/CommunityName/a0A/e?retURL=%2Fa0A%2Fo
&RecordType=012r00000004IHd
&CF00Nr0000000O6SV={!NFA__c.Name}

This doesn't work either. 

Please help me on this. 

Thanks!!
Hello, 

I'm trying to add a new VF page component for Custom Items to Approve on Home page. Is it possible to bring a custom field value of a custom object on to this list? 

Thanks,
Radmhya
Hello, 

I would like to add the Standard "Edit Layout" functionality that is available on a Salesforce record on a Visualforce page so that the Admin can drag and drop fields on to the Visualforce page instead of adding the new fields in the code. Is this possible? If so, please suggest how to proceed. 

Thanks,
Krish
Hello, 

I'm trying to add a new VF page component for Custom Items to Approve on Home page. Is it possible to bring a custom field value of a custom object on to this list? 

Thanks,
Radmhya
Hello, 

I would like to add the Standard "Edit Layout" functionality that is available on a Salesforce record on a Visualforce page so that the Admin can drag and drop fields on to the Visualforce page instead of adding the new fields in the code. Is this possible? If so, please suggest how to proceed. 

Thanks,
Krish

My VP does not like the current process he uses to approve contracts and other objects.  He uses the "Items to Approve" component on the home page, but for each item, he clicks to go view the actual record with all the details.  Then he approves or denies, then has to click the home tab again to see the next item in his list.

I would like to add a similiar widget to the sidebar instead so that he doesn't have to click the home tab every time to see his list.

Has anyone done anything like this already?  I'm sure it's possible, but have no idea how to do it.

It doesn't have to look exactly like the current component, all I need is a list to show up on the sidebar.

Thanks!