• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have reueirement to integrate salesforce for Retails stores, I have foudn the feature is available fromt his video http://www.salesforce.com/industries/retail/overview/ hwo do I ebnable this functionality , I would like to do the POC with this. 
Hi

We have an application on force.com and we may end up with customization as per client requirements,I would like to have separate packages for each client,how can I achieve it without incurring more cost?

Vijay
Hi 

Can someone suggets me the best continous integration tool for to enhnace my development and deployment process or suggest me the best methodologies or available tools

Vijay
Hi 

Can someone suggets me the best continous integration tool for to enhnace my development and deployment process or suggest me the best methodologies or available tools

Vijay
Hi

We have an application on force.com and we may end up with customization as per client requirements,I would like to have separate packages for each client,how can I achieve it without incurring more cost?

Vijay
Hi 

Vijay