• Concept Services, Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello-
I have a formula field that is calculating an "Opportunity Score" based on certain values. It is displaying accurate percentages EXCEPT when a field if blank. Blanks seem to hold the same value as Not Defined (0%). How do I exclude blank values into the below formula?

IF( 
ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Timeframe__c, ""), 
(CASE(Text(Opportunity_Need__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
+CASE(Text(Opportunity_Expectation__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
)/200, 
IF( 
ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Timeframe__c, "Introduction"), 
(CASE(Text(Opportunity_Need__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
+CASE(Text(Opportunity_Expectation__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
)/200, 
+CASE(Text(Opportunity_Timeframe__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
)/300))

In the example below, since Opportunity Expectation is set to Defined which is worth 100 and the other two fields are blank we want to give this opportunity a 100% score. 

User-added image

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Kim
Hello-
We created a Visualforce page for Google Maps in our instance back in June of 2014 and it has worked perfectly until today when we started receiving the "Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details." error on every account using this page layout. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with us receiving the Spring 17 release over this past weekend. I did notice that when I went into the page detail of the Visualforce page that the API version is 30.0. All throughout the Spring 17 Release Notes it talks about version 39.0. Could this be my issue? Would a solution be to delete the Visualforce page and create it again? Would it automatically use version 39.0 when I create it? Just a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,
Kim
Hello-
I created a Custom Button to convert a Contact to a Lead. I know this is not the normal way but I have a client requesting it for a specific initiative. I created a Lookup Relationship field on the Lead object called Account_Lookup__c so that when I am on the Account page I can look at the Related List to see what Leads have been generated from that Account. I need to add this to the custom button I created so that it auto populates at the time of conversion and am not sure how to write that in. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,
Kim
Hello-
We created a Visualforce page for Google Maps in our instance back in June of 2014 and it has worked perfectly until today when we started receiving the "Oops! Something went wrong. This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details." error on every account using this page layout. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with us receiving the Spring 17 release over this past weekend. I did notice that when I went into the page detail of the Visualforce page that the API version is 30.0. All throughout the Spring 17 Release Notes it talks about version 39.0. Could this be my issue? Would a solution be to delete the Visualforce page and create it again? Would it automatically use version 39.0 when I create it? Just a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,
Kim
Hello-
I have a formula field that is calculating an "Opportunity Score" based on certain values. It is displaying accurate percentages EXCEPT when a field if blank. Blanks seem to hold the same value as Not Defined (0%). How do I exclude blank values into the below formula?

IF( 
ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Timeframe__c, ""), 
)/200, 
IF( 
ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Timeframe__c, "Introduction"), 
)/200, 
+CASE(Text(Opportunity_Timeframe__c),'Defined',100,'Partially Defined',50,'Not Defined',0,0) 
)/300))

In the example below, since Opportunity Expectation is set to Defined which is worth 100 and the other two fields are blank we want to give this opportunity a 100% score. 

User-added image

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Kim
Hello-

Thank you,
Kim
Hello-
I created a Custom Button to convert a Contact to a Lead. I know this is not the normal way but I have a client requesting it for a specific initiative. I created a Lookup Relationship field on the Lead object called Account_Lookup__c so that when I am on the Account page I can look at the Related List to see what Leads have been generated from that Account. I need to add this to the custom button I created so that it auto populates at the time of conversion and am not sure how to write that in. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,
Kim