• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am having a particular scenario in which all apex jobs, called from a future class or a scheduled apex job, are always stuck in queue under the Apex Jobs list. This stops my process because I call upon an approval process in a future class and without this we are not getting approval requests and can't process the records. Has anybody else had this issue before? This is the first time it happens to me, and it started occurring since last week, when no change was done to what was previously working.

Thanks for your attention.
Hi, I am having a particular scenario in which all apex jobs, called from a future class or a scheduled apex job, are always stuck in queue under the Apex Jobs list. This stops my process because I call upon an approval process in a future class and without this we are not getting approval requests and can't process the records. Has anybody else had this issue before? This is the first time it happens to me, and it started occurring since last week, when no change was done to what was previously working.

Thanks for your attention.