• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to integrate Salesforce KPI's into my on-prem SharePoint 2013 system, how do I do that? I have some really cool reports/graphics in Salesforce, but I want to dashboard them directly, real-time within my SharePoint Intranet site....any native Salesforce API's?
I downloaded the Data Loader and when I try to login using the Data Loader app, it says my password or account is invalid, but I just used the same account on the same machine to log into Salesforce. I am a sys admin on my account, do I need to grant myself access to the Data Loader features somewhere? if not, why does the Data Loader not use my working login and account since I'm an admin?

Thanks
I want to display already created graphical sales reports (KPIs) from SF to my internal SharePoint 2013 system. How do I get a KPI graphic from a SF dashboard report to display within my internal company SharePoint 2013 site? There has to be an API that allows this to happen? Can someone please tell me how I can go abaout doing this?
I downloaded the Data Loader and when I try to login using the Data Loader app, it says my password or account is invalid, but I just used the same account on the same machine to log into Salesforce. I am a sys admin on my account, do I need to grant myself access to the Data Loader features somewhere? if not, why does the Data Loader not use my working login and account since I'm an admin?

Thanks