• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, how can I view all my validation rules on one screen as opposed to having to go through each object?
I have a custom object called Address that has a picklist called Address Type. I need to prevent a record from saving with the Address Type of "Home" if a record for that specific parent object already has an Address record with the Address Type of "Home". How can I create that validation rule?

Let me know if you need more info and please keep in mind that I have 0 Apex coding knowledge.  Thanks!
Hi, how can I view all my validation rules on one screen as opposed to having to go through each object?
I have a custom object called Address that has a picklist called Address Type. I need to prevent a record from saving with the Address Type of "Home" if a record for that specific parent object already has an Address record with the Address Type of "Home". How can I create that validation rule?

Let me know if you need more info and please keep in mind that I have 0 Apex coding knowledge.  Thanks!