• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have an issue with the Formulas and Validations trailhead module. I created the formula field as described in the challenge and it does give the correct value (atleast as per my understading). The formula is to calculate the no of days between the last activity date on the account associated with the case and today's date. So if the account associated with the case was last modified on 4/13/2016 and today is the 5/3/2016, so the difference comes to be 20 using the formula [ (Today() - DATEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate)) ]. But the challenge checker does not validate this result successfully. I also tried increasing and descreasing the value by 1 to account for exclusion of either the start date or end date and then again decremet 2 to exclude both dates, but nothing seems to satisfy the challenge. Am I doing something wrong here?

Please advise.
Hi,

I have an issue with the Formulas and Validations trailhead module. I created the formula field as described in the challenge and it does give the correct value (atleast as per my understading). The formula is to calculate the no of days between the last activity date on the account associated with the case and today's date. So if the account associated with the case was last modified on 4/13/2016 and today is the 5/3/2016, so the difference comes to be 20 using the formula [ (Today() - DATEVALUE(Account.LastModifiedDate)) ]. But the challenge checker does not validate this result successfully. I also tried increasing and descreasing the value by 1 to account for exclusion of either the start date or end date and then again decremet 2 to exclude both dates, but nothing seems to satisfy the challenge. Am I doing something wrong here?

Please advise.