• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the Trailhead Apex Web Services Unit, my class has 100% test coverage and using the Workbench: REST Explorer, responds correctly to existing accounts with or without associated contacts. If an invalid Id is passed in, I return an empty account.

However, when I Check the challenge, I get "System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0" problem in response. I'm not sure what's wrong - any pointers?
In the Trailhead Apex Web Services Unit, my class has 100% test coverage and using the Workbench: REST Explorer, responds correctly to existing accounts with or without associated contacts. If an invalid Id is passed in, I return an empty account.

However, when I Check the challenge, I get "System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0" problem in response. I'm not sure what's wrong - any pointers?