• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

i Have written the test class for below trigger, i have inserted the lead object records but i am unable to cover the if loop condition.

Please could you guide me.

trigger priceCalcLead on Lead (before Insert, before Update) 

{  

Id recordTypeId = [Select Id From RecordType Where DeveloperName = 'test' and SobjectType='Lead'].Id;

for(Lead led : Trigger.new)
        {              

if(led.RecordTypeId == recordTypeId){ 

if(led.Age__c >= 0 && led.Age__c <= 20){

Decimal cost  = 45.20 ;
                              led.currencyfield__c = cost;  // currency field

led.picklistfield1__c = 'pick1';

} 
                                  else if(led.Age__c >=21 && led.Age__c <=65) {

Decimal cost2  = 49.20;
                                         led.currencyfield__c = cost2; 

led.picklistfield1__c = 'test2';

}

else if(led.Age__c >=66 && led.Age__c <=100) {            
                                           Decimal cost3  = 65.00;
                                           led.currencyfield__c = cost3; 

}                                  

else {
                                         Decimal cost4  =Null;
                                         led.currencyfield__c = cost4; 

}
                                          } 
}
Hi All,

HTML Email Status Related list and send email button not visible for partner community users of Lead object in salesforce classic?
HTML Email Status Related list and send email button not visible for partner community users as well as normal users of Lead object in Lightning Experience?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,
I need to display the (currency, number or text )in German format (ex:  10,234) in salesforce ?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,

I have list of records(Age and cost), these list of records inserted into custom settings, in this scenario i have written before insert,before update trigger then i mapped the custom settings values into account object field values.

Working fine. But we need a custom button for this functionality.

How to achieve this, could you please guide me.

Thanks,
Malakondaiah

Hi All,

Is it possible to customize the salesforce calendar for partner community users based on third party calendar? How to integrate with third party calendar for partner community users?

Thanks,
MK
Hi All,

Automatically created the 2 child records when parent(Account) record is created? Best approach (Process builder or Apex trigger)?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,
Is it possible to call the List custom settings in formula field? How to call the list custom settings in apex triggers?

thanks,
Mk
Hi All,

Please let me know, Is it possible to convert picklist values into currency in formula?
Hi All,

Is it possible salesforce calendar customization in partner community?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,

Is it possible to do the Mass Edit,Mass Update and Mass Delete  operations of Contract records  for specific profile users?

Thanks,
MK
Hi All,

salesforce communities users calendar sync with google calendar sync.
Hi,

Can i make master detail field is readonly or hidden in edit page not for the detail page?
Hi,

I need to send the opportunitycompetitor and opportuntity partner records from salesforce to jira?

In this case i need to invoke the webservice call using trigger.

how to write the trigger for both  opportunitycompetitor and opportuntity partner objects?
How to pull the Related list objects (partners,Competetors)of opportunity from Salesforce to JIRA?
Is it possible to create a New Button as URL of Notes&Attachment Related list of Opportunity?
Is it possible to make competitor related list of Opportunity should be lookup field in salesforce?
Hi,

How to integrate JIRA With salesforce?
whenever changing the status to new automatically ticket will be created in jira? how to approach it?
How to track leads activity in linkedin? custom button or code or appexchange?
Hi All,

HTML Email Status Related list and send email button not visible for partner community users of Lead object in salesforce classic?
HTML Email Status Related list and send email button not visible for partner community users as well as normal users of Lead object in Lightning Experience?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,

I have list of records(Age and cost), these list of records inserted into custom settings, in this scenario i have written before insert,before update trigger then i mapped the custom settings values into account object field values.

Working fine. But we need a custom button for this functionality.

How to achieve this, could you please guide me.

Thanks,
Malakondaiah

Hi All,

Automatically created the 2 child records when parent(Account) record is created? Best approach (Process builder or Apex trigger)?

Thanks,
Malakondaiah
Hi All,

Is it possible to do the Mass Edit,Mass Update and Mass Delete  operations of Contract records  for specific profile users?

Thanks,
MK
Hell Everyone,

we are a global company based in North Rhine-Westphalia which produce and sell high-quality consumer goods. We're currently looking for a freelance consultant/developer from Germany which could support us within a mid-size project for the Salesforce Service Cloud (with a possibilty for a long term parthership and other projects).

If this would be of interest, please respond with contact information so I can provide further details.

Best regards
Florian
Hi everyone, 

I followed all the instructions that Salesforce provided us with to set up the Lightning Sync and Lightning Gmail Integration to Salesforce. It works perfectly for Contacts but it does not work for the Events. I don't get it, because if nothing worked, ok, but only contacts work and not events.
I tried to fix any error I woud have done but i need your help here.

Thank you very much, hope you are all having a nice day !

Mathieu
Hi,

Can i make master detail field is readonly or hidden in edit page not for the detail page?
Hi,

I need to send the opportunitycompetitor and opportuntity partner records from salesforce to jira?

In this case i need to invoke the webservice call using trigger.

how to write the trigger for both  opportunitycompetitor and opportuntity partner objects?
Hi All,

Am working on salesforce Lightning, I just wanted to show Full Calander jquery plugin in salesforce Lightning Component. Can someone please help in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhuvan 
Hi,

I am new to salesforce integration,i got a requirement as to integrate salesforce to linkedIn,whenever i create a record to the custom object.In custom object i have a custom link after clicking on that link it should post on my LinkedIn wall.

Please,,,,,,,,, help me guysssssssssss,,,,,,,,,

Hi ,

Can anyone make recommendations of the tools available to connect Salesforce and JIRA?( This is to integrate Salesforce.com cases and JIRA issues)

Thanks in advance!!!

We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office.  This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues.  You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it. 

Core skills would include:

• All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
  • Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems. 
  • You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish.  This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
  • Salesforce.com Certified Administrator

You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development. 

hello all,

i am new bie for salesforce. i need to integrtae third party API with Salesforce APEX code. Please suggest some good links or  demo code that will describe that how to get started with integration.  Any code help wil be much appreciated.  Just need to know how to start with API integration code.

Thanks

H R Dave