• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

On click of Case Number from anywhere in service console I have to redirect user from case service console to a VF page. The VF page should load 1st and once the user submit their consent then only standard console case view should open.All this need to be done in same Primary Tab. I used an inline VF page on case layout which should redirect to VF page and then to case record standard console view. I create the redirect link in extension class. I am using below javaScript in inline vf page to redirect to another vf: 

if(sforce.console.isInConsole()){
console.log('Tab Id: '+sforce.console.getFocusedPrimaryTabId(TabId));
sforce.console.openPrimaryTab(,'{!redirectUrlConsole}',true);

redirectUrlConsole is the relative url constructed in extension class But I am not receiving the tab id , it is coming undefined so the vf page is loading in another primary tab. What is wrong with the code ?

User-added image

Hi All,
I am cloning an account, using Clone() method, whixh is community enabled.

Will the newly cloned and inserted account be portal enabled?

Hi All,

I am using clone() method in my apex code to create account record with following configuration: 

Account newAccount = oldAccount.Clone(false,true,false,false);   (This oldAccount record I got from afterUpdate event trigger newMap variable where isCustomerPortal value on )

I am expecting it will copy all field value in cloned record.

Then I am updating the record type on newAccount (I have multiple record type) to different.

And then inserting newAccount. But the new record don't keep value for "isCustomerPortal"  (My oldAccount have isCustomerPortal=TRUE).

Can some body suggest what's going wrong ?

Hi Community,
We have exposed knowledge article to our customer community. Community can be accesed through public site and so knowledge articles. The problem what I am facing : We have inserted a link of pdf document in the knowledge article field. PDF document is stored in document object. When site guest user click on the link it ask for login to get the document. We want the document should be downloaded without login.
Even I have given access to site guest user on folder in which pdf document is stored in document object. I used public group to assign access to folder. But no luck.
Please help me...

I have a scenario : User Object have a checkbox field 

If check box is true -  Show Account tab to that user.

If check box is false - Hide Account tab to that user.

All users have same profile . Please suggest how to achieve .

I have a scenario : User Object have a checkbox field 

If check box is true -  Show Account tab to that user.

If check box is false - Hide Account tab to that user.

All users have same profile . Please suggest how to achieve .