• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I am currently a Salesforce Administrator with two years of full hands on experience.  I am looking at taking a 6 month contract and was curious what the accepted salary range would be.  This would be in the New York City area.  Thank you!
Hi everyone,

I am currently going through all of the TrailHead Modules in my spare time.  I am currently on the Apex Trigger module and I am having an issue.  When I go to save the initial example trigger it just keeps saying saving and never actually saves.   I've copied my code below.

trigger helloWorldTrigger on Account (before insert) {
    System.debug('Hello World!');
}

The one thing I noticed that was different was that in the example Hello World! is green while in my code it is red.  
Hi everyone,

I am currently going through all of the TrailHead Modules in my spare time.  I am currently on the Apex Trigger module and I am having an issue.  When I go to save the initial example trigger it just keeps saying saving and never actually saves.   I've copied my code below.

trigger helloWorldTrigger on Account (before insert) {
    System.debug('Hello World!');
}

The one thing I noticed that was different was that in the example Hello World! is green while in my code it is red.