• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.
There are no reports that exists not only under my username but in my org. Still I get error when trying to create High Value Opportunities report. Here are the reports from today. I am extremely frustrated. Please reply.
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
I have checked all folders - in unified public reports and My personal custom reports. Rechecked several times While I can create the report, I am unable to save. Without saving I Trailhead is unable to check. Please help and let me know how I can get this error resolved and move on.

Error is as follows:

Error Message in SF Developer while trying to save report
Hi, During setting roles, I am required to choose Cynthia as CEO. I have previously imported the 3 files successfully per the message from SF. But when I go to unassigned users list per the instructions, Cynthia Capobianco is not showing up !!!!. Tried to re import and everything was completed per the message again. Still no luck .... name not showing up.

Any idea what may have gone wrong.
This question is in reference to "Recruitment App". I know that the object reference and field references are different. However, the custom object Candidate API name and the Candidate field in Job Applications object API name are same. Can this ever create a confusion? Why to duplicate like this? 
I am using the following code for before insert trigger for a custom object Position__c. 

When I try to save get an error. Error message is as follows:
Line 4: Invalid field working_on__c for sObject Position__c.

******** Trigger code on developer **********
trigger Trg1 on Position__c (before insert) {
    for(Position__c t : Trigger.new){
        if(t.working_on__c==t.Hiring_Manager__c){
            t.working_on__c.adderror ('Data in name and Working fields should be different');
        }
    }
}

Please let me know what is wrong.

Thanks,
MS

I am working on the Recruiting App workbook. I have created a custom object "Review". However when I go into to the Tabs, I cannot see this one.  Without this I am unable to add new "Reviews".

Created several other objects and I can see them. But this one I am unable to.

Please suggest what I can do.

Thanks,
MS
I have checked all folders - in unified public reports and My personal custom reports. Rechecked several times While I can create the report, I am unable to save. Without saving I Trailhead is unable to check. Please help and let me know how I can get this error resolved and move on.

Error is as follows:

Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.

Error is as follows:

Hi,

I am working on recruitment app and am unable to see the profiles option under manage users. Lookd up questions asked by other users. They said since it is professional version, I am not able to access profiles option.

However, the previous times, I had gotten father along and discovered that I did not have sufficient licences to continue with app creation and they suggested the professional version with 20 licences was the way to go.

But now I am working with an account with professional licence and am unable to see the profiles option.

Please suggest what I can do to proceed with professional licence but be able to create profiles.

Thanks,
AL.
Hi, During setting roles, I am required to choose Cynthia as CEO. I have previously imported the 3 files successfully per the message from SF. But when I go to unassigned users list per the instructions, Cynthia Capobianco is not showing up !!!!. Tried to re import and everything was completed per the message again. Still no luck .... name not showing up.

Any idea what may have gone wrong.
Hi,

I'm trying to wrap my head around a particular problem.   We have some number fields, and these fields need to produce 2 things:  The number entered if they are filled out, and if they are not filled out a -1 answer.

So far I am using the following statement, which accomplishes 1/2 the job (getting -1 as an answer if blank).   Does anyone know how to bring the entered number into the results, should the field be filled out?

IF(ISBLANK(My_number field), '-1', '0')

Thanks for any leads.
I am working on the Recruiting App workbook. I have created a custom object "Review". However when I go into to the Tabs, I cannot see this one.  Without this I am unable to add new "Reviews".

Created several other objects and I can see them. But this one I am unable to.

Please suggest what I can do.

Thanks,
MS
Hello,

I have few coupoun code available for the person who is willing to give certifications. Avail 25% instant discount on any salesforce certification. You can contact me here:
vickyr923@gmail.com

Thanks