• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here's my code I'm trying to use but I was only given the code for one user.  I don't know what changes I need to make to have this work for multiple users. I'm not a programmer and would love some help!  Thank you!

<apex:page action="{!if($User.Alias !='user1,user2,user3,user4,user5',
                    null,
                    urlFor($Action.Lead.Delete, $CurrentPage.Parameters.id, [retURL='/00Q'], true)
                    )
                    }" standardController="Lead">
   <apex:pageBlock >
     <apex:PageMessage summary="You are not allowed to delete Leads. Please contact your Field Marketing Manager for assistance." severity="Warning" strength="3"/>
     <apex:pageMessages />
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

Hi All,
We would like to calculate the age of our lead but have it start over from zero each time the status changes.  E.g.  if a lead is "Open" for 3 days and then changed to "Contacted" and stays "Contacted" for 2 days, we would like to have "Open" = 0o and "Contacted" = 2.  We have already created the fields for each of our statuses... just need help building the formula now.

Thanks!

Jamie

Here's my code I'm trying to use but I was only given the code for one user.  I don't know what changes I need to make to have this work for multiple users. I'm not a programmer and would love some help!  Thank you!

<apex:page action="{!if($User.Alias !='user1,user2,user3,user4,user5',
                    null,
                    urlFor($Action.Lead.Delete, $CurrentPage.Parameters.id, [retURL='/00Q'], true)
                    )
                    }" standardController="Lead">
   <apex:pageBlock >
     <apex:PageMessage summary="You are not allowed to delete Leads. Please contact your Field Marketing Manager for assistance." severity="Warning" strength="3"/>
     <apex:pageMessages />
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>