• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I completed the steps as instructed.  The workflow rule and Process Builder work in the app. When I click Verify on Trailhead, I get the following error.  

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule does not appear to have the correct error formula. Make sure Exhaust Port Inspectors have > 150% utilization' 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Here is my validation rule:   AND ( Name = "Exhaust Port Inspector", Utilization__c < 1.5)

I'm very puzzled that it works in the app, but is returning a verify error 

I completed the steps as instructed.  The workflow rule and Process Builder work in the app. When I click Verify on Trailhead, I get the following error.  

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The validation rule does not appear to have the correct error formula. Make sure Exhaust Port Inspectors have > 150% utilization' 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Here is my validation rule:   AND ( Name = "Exhaust Port Inspector", Utilization__c < 1.5)

I'm very puzzled that it works in the app, but is returning a verify error 

I can not complete the training on the Validation Tables. I have completed the challenge and answered correctly, but continue to receive an error from the system. I have checked my answer against answers of others that I work with and it matches exactly, they pass the challenge and I can not. My error reads: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Zip_Code__c]: [Zip_Code__c] 
Any thoughts?