• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
"Your overall code coverage is currently 0%"

HUH? I was very unpleasantly surprised to find out, when I went to deploy my first custom class from SB to PROD, that my PROD is returning 0% code coverage (without my class!). This isn't possible... is it?

I am using out-of-the-box Salesforce with only one managed package: The Foundation's Nonprofit Start Pack v3. No custom code, repeat no code, no validations... the org is new. I have run all tests and I physcially see the majority of the managed TCs pass but it makes no difference at all. I just keep staring at 0% org wide coverage. I opened a CASE with SFDC Support and they turned me away. I went out to the forums and tried everything... Developer Console, Workbench... I have cleared the ApexCodeCoverage table and the ApexCodeCoverageAggregate table. I have compiled and recompiled... no difference. My zombie org sits at 0% code coverage and despite having only ONE custom class and TC in SB at 92% coverage... my hands are tied. I can't deploy anything.

PLEASE HELP.
World-Class Industrial Network, LLC has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and engaging individual who is ready to join our growing practice. A successful candidate will be responsible for guiding customers through their implementation of force.com native applications, providing business expertise, technical recommendations, configuration assistance, training, and knowledge transfer.

In this role you will leverage your considerable knowledge and experience in enterprise software project delivery, cloud technologies, and business processes to speed our customers to success.  We seek ambitious candidates who will proactively contribute to the efforts that fuel our continued growth such as driving outstanding customer satisfaction, building internal processes, and working with cross-functional teams.

The ideal candidate will demonstrate knowledge and experience in:
  • Cloud technologies such as salesforce.com (Salesforce certifications are a plus)
  • Project management methodologies and best practices
  • Business Analysis
  • Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and inventory management
  • Basic or advanced principles of financial accounting and related methodologies
In addition, the candidate must show success with the following:
  • Excelling in a fast-paced, dynamic, global environment
  • Balancing multiple priorities and deadlines
  • Exhibiting excellent technical, analytical, and communications skills
  • Excels in working with cross-functional teams
Responsibilities:
  • Identify and translate customer needs into system requirements
  • Collaborate with customers to create defined deliverables, scope and timeline
  • Provide application and implementation guidance, mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer
  • Create design documentation, project status reports, and other materials
  • Present force.com applications and fundamentals both via Web conference tools and via face-to-face meetings with customers and developers
  • Perform remote implementations and related customizations
  • Analyze, transform and migrate datasets from existing or legacy databases including: DonorPro, eTapestry, Filemaker, DynamicsGP, MS Access, MS SQL, Raiser’s Edge, and SageACT… to name a few.
  • Ability to Travel
Experience / Skills Required:
  • Experience with salesforce.com platform fundamentals
  • Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving
  • Understanding of complex information systems
  • Familiarity with project management and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio)
  • Strong written and verbal English language communication skills
  • Consistent dedication to customer success
  • Understanding of professional services methodologies and best practices

Experience / Skills Desired (One or more preferred):

• Implementation experience with one or more of the following technologies: NetSuite, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Deltek, SAP, Clarizen, Changepoint, Kimble, Projector, Tenrox, Lawson, EpicorERP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday
  • Familiarity with Force.com APEX code, and/or Java, and/or C-like languages
  • Familiarity with HTML, and/or JavaScript
  • Familiarity with MS SQL Queries
  • Familiarity with basic or advanced ERP principles and solutions
  • Familiarity with basic or advanced accounting principles and methodologies

Salary / Benefits:
Salary is negotiable upon review of qualifications. Benefits include paid sick, vacation and holiday leave time provided after six months of employment. Additional training and certification costs will be covered by employer.

As an equal opportunity employer, World-Class Industrial Network, LLC embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.

Company Background
World-Class Industrial Network, LLC (WIN) is a Pittsburgh based, project development and management-consulting firm staffed by socially conscious entrepreneurs and experienced professionals that share a commitment to look beyond traditional solutions to improving the impact and performance of the organizations it serves. Since 1993, WIN has worked on hundreds of projects… providing strategy, program design, market development, revenue growth, and information technology consulting services. WIN’s list of clients includes universities, economic development organizations, social service agencies, workforce investment boards, workforce training intermediaries, industry associations, government agencies, and private businesses. WIN has helped clients generate over $100 million  in earned revenue and grants and has directly managed over $70 million in economic, workforce, industrial and environmental projects.
Our approach to information technology is to work collaboratively to develop solutions that make the technology fit the needs of the customer - not the other way around. We refer to this consulting practice as I/t or “I over t.” WIN is a Register Salesforce.com Consulting Partner, an Ascent ERP Implementation Partner, and a FinancialForce.com Official Service Provider among others. 

To apply, send your resume and cover letter to /Info@winnets.com/ with the following subject line: "Jobs Boards Applicant"

"Your overall code coverage is currently 0%"

HUH? I was very unpleasantly surprised to find out, when I went to deploy my first custom class from SB to PROD, that my PROD is returning 0% code coverage (without my class!). This isn't possible... is it?

I am using out-of-the-box Salesforce with only one managed package: The Foundation's Nonprofit Start Pack v3. No custom code, repeat no code, no validations... the org is new. I have run all tests and I physcially see the majority of the managed TCs pass but it makes no difference at all. I just keep staring at 0% org wide coverage. I opened a CASE with SFDC Support and they turned me away. I went out to the forums and tried everything... Developer Console, Workbench... I have cleared the ApexCodeCoverage table and the ApexCodeCoverageAggregate table. I have compiled and recompiled... no difference. My zombie org sits at 0% code coverage and despite having only ONE custom class and TC in SB at 92% coverage... my hands are tied. I can't deploy anything.

PLEASE HELP.