• CRM Consultant/Software Engineer
  • UNIT4 Business Software

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've create a VF page that creates a CSV file and after that it navigates to Files. In desktop version of Salesforce I can see the new file in the "Owned by Me" section in Files, but I cannot if a do the same in the Salesforce1 app. It seems like the files are not sync. 

I set the "Sync files" permission to my profile, but the result is the same.

Is there a way to see the files in Salesforce1?

This is the apex code where the file is created:
ContentVersion file = new ContentVersion(
            title = informe + EXCEL_EXTENSION,
            versionData = Blob.valueOf( csv ),
            pathOnClient = '/' + informe + EXCEL_EXTENSION // '.csv'
        );

insert file;

I am writing a Visualforce page that contains some HTML <div> elements whose width depend on the device screen width. The code runs well in all browsers, except in Salesforce1 in iPhone (in iPads it's ok). I am using this js command to get the window width:
$( window ).width();
This command is call when loading the page, but different results. Sometimes is 414 and sometimes 519 (in an iPhone 6).

Does anybody know the cause of this odd behaviour?

Thanks!

I am getting this error: An internal server error has occurred Error ... when I am adding a Lightning Component to a community page in the Community Builder, with Napili template. 

The lightning component has a child component that includes some lightning:cards components. If I remove the lightning:card components, the lightning component can be added to the page.

Is lightning:card supported in community pages?
Hi,

We have to develope some Visualforce pages. Initially, these pages will be shown in the Classic Salesforce mode and in the Salesforce1 app. But it is sure that these pages will be shown in the Lightning Experience.

Reading Salesforce documentation, for Salesforce1, we saw that some apex components like <apex:pageBlock>, <apex:pageBlockSection>, and so on, must replaced with <div>, <p>, <span> and so on. Furthermore, the attribute standardStylesheets of <apex:page> is set to false when showing the page in Salesforce1. So, we must set the styles "manually". We know that we can use <apex:variable> to get the UITheme and to select the suitable css file. This means that we need two style sheets with same class names, one for Classic and another for Lightning or Salesforce1.

Keeping in mind that some of these pages will be embedded in layouts, we want to visualize these pages with the Classic look and feel, when the user is this mode, and Salesforce1 and Lightning look and feel while the page is shown in the mobile app o the Lightning Experience. Shall we create a style sheet for each mode? Which is the better approach for this?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I want to create an External Datasource with type Lightning Connect - custom <myApexClass>, so I ve created both apex classes, one extending DataSource.Connection, and another one extending Datasource.Provider. In both cases, I have written the mandatory methods, as sync().

After this I have created the External Datasource, selecting my DataSource.Connection class the type field. But, after modifying the method query() in this class (and compiling it without errors), the External Datasource remain invalid:
The external data source "Catastro_DS" is invalid because its associated Apex class cant be found or has compilation errors. While this error persists, your users sometimes see "​​insufficient privileges" or other misleading errors when they try to access the external objects that are associated with this external data source.
And the External Datasource field Type is empty. I edit the External Datasource, I can't select my custom connector. It seems like the class has desapear. But I can see it in the Apex Class list (and it compiles well).

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to save to server a lightning component through the Force.com IDE tool:
INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'aura' found...

Previously, in order to work with lightning component in my eclipse, I added this to package.xml file:
<types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>AuraDefinitionBundle</name>
    </types>
This allows me to get aura components from the server but it fails to do opposite way

I got this issue following instructions of the 'Understanding a Sample Hybrid App' lesson in the HTML5 % Hybrid module:
after execute this action  'cordova platform add android', I got this error message: 'Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 5.1.0, failed version requirement: 5.0.0

Must I change the installed version of Cordova?

Thanks!

Does anybody know if it is possible to get the code of lightning components in a local file system?
We have to work in a project where the developers have to share their developments using an external source control repository. It is possible?

I am not able to see how to work with ligthning component in Force.com IDE...

Thanks!
I am writing a Visualforce page that contains some HTML <div> elements whose width depend on the device screen width. The code runs well in all browsers, except in Salesforce1 in iPhone (in iPads it's ok). I am using this js command to get the window width:
$( window ).width();
This command is call when loading the page, but different results. Sometimes is 414 and sometimes 519 (in an iPhone 6).

Does anybody know the cause of this odd behaviour?

Thanks!

I am getting this error: An internal server error has occurred Error ... when I am adding a Lightning Component to a community page in the Community Builder, with Napili template. 

The lightning component has a child component that includes some lightning:cards components. If I remove the lightning:card components, the lightning component can be added to the page.

Is lightning:card supported in community pages?
Hi,

I'm getting this error when trying to save to server a lightning component through the Force.com IDE tool:
INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY: No package named 'aura' found...

Previously, in order to work with lightning component in my eclipse, I added this to package.xml file:
<types>
        <members>*</members>
        <name>AuraDefinitionBundle</name>
    </types>
This allows me to get aura components from the server but it fails to do opposite way

Does anybody know if it is possible to get the code of lightning components in a local file system?
We have to work in a project where the developers have to share their developments using an external source control repository. It is possible?

I am not able to see how to work with ligthning component in Force.com IDE...

Thanks!
Hi,

I currently have a custom lightning connect adapter that validates, syncs and generate an external object for a particular table in my datasource. Is it possible to have the same connector hit the same datasource and generate multiple external objects for multiple tables? I'm curious to see how this would look from coding perspective. I'm currently referencing the following:

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/engineering/2015/05/introducing-lightning-connect-custom-adapters.html

Thanks!