• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have the below requirement.
On registration page we have two picklist fields 'country' and 'Taxes'.By default when page is loaded first time,I want to set country as 'India' and Taxes as 'PAN'.But once user changed the country from India to any other,then I would like to display the Taxes related to that country only(through select list).How it can be achieved through actionfunction?

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

We are using a visualforce page and a field 'Taxtype'(Input picklist field contains 10 values) in that page.We are displaying that field from fieldset.Now we got the below requirement.

Based on the country that user selects while registration,we need to display only the related values dynamically in 'Taxtype' field,not all 10 values when he/she redirected to that particular page.

How can we achieve this requirement through apex and visualforce?

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,

While updating the user record of the deactivated user by making IsActive as 'true' through apex code we are getting below error.
Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 005F0000005sY9qIAE; first error: INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY, Cannot activate a disabled portal user: [IsActive]

Is it possoble through code or not?
Can any one help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance
Hi all,

We have a requirement.We have one visualforce page and in that field we have two picklist fields country and taxtype.(<apex:inputfield>).Now i want to filter the values of taxtype field based on value selected in country field.Is it possible with record types?If possible how to implement that one.It's very urgent.

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

We have one visualforce page.In that page there is one checkbox field related to contact object.What our requirement is when we click on that check box,the 'Active' checkbox in user object should be checked and reset password for that user.Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

We have below requirement.
We have a visualforce page and in that page, we use 2 picklist fields(country,Taxtype).Now we need to render the picklist values of 'Taxtype' based on value selected in the 'country' picklist field in that visualforce page.Can any one help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I made one field as required on a visualforce page using required="true".The field is getting displayed with red bar but no validation is getting fired if it contains blank value(record is being created without this value).Can any one help on this matter?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have one picklist field with values like PAN,TAN,VAT,etc.....And I need to write a validation rule for the format of PAN number for that picklist field.Is it possible?
I have written the below formula but didn't work
NOT(REGEX(ISPICKVAL(PANCARD__c ,"((([a-zA-Z]{5})\\d{4})[a-zA-Z]{1})"))
Any one has any idea?It's urgent

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

We have created custom report with 'Account&Contacts' standard report type using "Email Bounced Reason" and  "Email Bounced Date" and "Email" fields with condition "Email Bounced Reason not equal to null".Previously we got all Bounced Email details.But now it is not working.I am not getting Bounced emails for the last 2 years bounced emails.When we run,report showing 0 records.What might be the problem?Can any one tell me?It's urgent

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

We have created custom report with 'Account&Contacts' standard report type using "Email Bounced Reason" and  "Email Bounced Date" and "Email" fields with condition "Email Bounced Reason not equal to null".Previously we got all Bounced Email details.But now it is not working.I am not getting Bounced emails.When we run,report showing 0 records.What might be the problem?Can any one tell me?It's urgent

Thanks in advance
Hi All,
I have one picklist field in Account object.We created different visualforce pages for different country users.In each page we used that picklist field.Now we want to display different picklist values for each page.We have country picklist field also,But we are not using country field in those pages.Then How can I achieve this without using field dependency and record types?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have one field set in Account object.I want to display some fields in that field set as input fields and some other fields as output fields dynamically in a visualforce page(without hardcoding).How it is possible?Can any one tell me?It's Urgent!

Thanks in advance
Hi i have below code and bolded part i am unable to cover in test class in managed package.It is covered in develoer org.How to cover that part in test class?Can anyone help?
It's urgent.Thanks in advance.

public dto16ApiEchosign.EmbeddedWidgetCreationResult createEmbeddedWidget(String apiKey,dtoApiEchosign.SenderInfo senderInfo,dto8ApiEchosign.WidgetCreationInfo widgetInfo) {             apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidget_element request_x = new apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidget_element();             request_x.apiKey = apiKey;             
            request_x.senderInfo = senderInfo;            
            request_x.widgetInfo = widgetInfo;             
           apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element response_x;             Map<String, apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element>();             
response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);            
If(!Test.isRunningTest())             
{             
WebServiceCallout.invoke(               
this,               
request_x,               
response_map_x,               
new String[]{endpoint_x,               '',               'http://api.echosign',               'createEmbeddedWidget',               'http://api.echosign',               'createEmbeddedWidgetResponse',               'apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element'}             );            
 }             

response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');             
if(response_x!=null)             
return response_x.embeddedWidgetCreationResult;             
else return null;                     
}

Hi i have below code and bolded part i am unable to cover in test class in managed package.It is covered in develoer org.How to cover that part in test class?Can anyone help?
It's urgent.Thanks in advance.

public dto16ApiEchosign.EmbeddedWidgetCreationResult createEmbeddedWidget(String apiKey,dtoApiEchosign.SenderInfo senderInfo,dto8ApiEchosign.WidgetCreationInfo widgetInfo) {             apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidget_element request_x = new apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidget_element();             request_x.apiKey = apiKey;             
            request_x.senderInfo = senderInfo;            
            request_x.widgetInfo = widgetInfo;             
           apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element response_x;             Map<String, apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element>();             
response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);            
If(!Test.isRunningTest())             
{             
WebServiceCallout.invoke(               
this,               
request_x,               
response_map_x,               
new String[]{endpoint_x,               '',               'http://api.echosign',               'createEmbeddedWidget',               'http://api.echosign',               'createEmbeddedWidgetResponse',               'apiEchosign.createEmbeddedWidgetResponse_element'}             );            
 }             
response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');             
if(response_x!=null)             
return response_x.embeddedWidgetCreationResult;             
else return null;                     
}
Hi All,

I have below wsdl2 generated code.

public S3.Status DeleteObject(String Bucket,String Key,String AWSAccessKeyId,DateTime Timestamp,String Signature,String Credential)
{
S3.DeleteObject_element request_x = new S3.DeleteObject_element();
S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element response_x;
request_x.Bucket = Bucket;
request_x.Key = Key;
request_x.AWSAccessKeyId = AWSAccessKeyId;
request_x.Timestamp = Timestamp;
request_x.Signature = Signature;
request_x.Credential = Credential;
Map<String, S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element>(); response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
WebServiceCallout.invoke( this, request_x, response_map_x, new String[]{endpoint_x, '', 'http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/', 'DeleteObject', 'http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/', 'DeleteObjectResponse', 'S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element'} );
response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
return response_x.DeleteObjectResponse;
}

The Webservice.invoke method covered in test class in developer org,but not covered in packaging orgs.
How can I cover that method in packaging org also?

Hi all,
I have WSDL2 generated class. In that class,in one method i have constructor with parameters string and class types.Now i want to pass parameter to the class type to that method(constructor) in test class.How can I pass?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I need to call soql query from javascript code in vf page.
In that query i need to use id=:UserInfo.getUserId() in the where clause.But it will not support binding variable,then how can i achieve it without using any controller?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,
We have below code.
<apex:inputText id="advsearchfield" title="Go!" maxlength="80" size="18"/>
<apex:commandLink value="GO" id="btn" target="_parent" action="/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&search=Search&sen=0&str=" />
User will enter input into input text field and I want to pass that input into the action method below with out using controller.
Anybody has any idea?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

How can I pass a parameter as a value to an action method in a visualforce page without using controller?Anybody have any idea?How could I do this?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
   I have created an HTML Area component to Hide the side bar in home page.Now I am tyring to convert that into visualforce area component by coping code from HTML area to <apex:page>HTML</apex:page> tag.It's not working.Please see the below code from HTML component and tell me how to convert that into visualforce area effectively.

<script>document.getElementById("sidebarDiv").style.display='none';</script><style>.outer td.oRight {padding-left:0px;}.outer td.oRight {background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:0 ;}</style>

Hi All,

We have below requirement.
We have a visualforce page and in that page, we use 2 picklist fields(country,Taxtype).Now we need to render the picklist values of 'Taxtype' based on value selected in the 'country' picklist field in that visualforce page.Can any one help me on this matter?

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have below wsdl2 generated code.

public S3.Status DeleteObject(String Bucket,String Key,String AWSAccessKeyId,DateTime Timestamp,String Signature,String Credential)
{
S3.DeleteObject_element request_x = new S3.DeleteObject_element();
S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element response_x;
request_x.Bucket = Bucket;
request_x.Key = Key;
request_x.AWSAccessKeyId = AWSAccessKeyId;
request_x.Timestamp = Timestamp;
request_x.Signature = Signature;
request_x.Credential = Credential;
Map<String, S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element> response_map_x = new Map<String, S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element>(); response_map_x.put('response_x', response_x);
WebServiceCallout.invoke( this, request_x, response_map_x, new String[]{endpoint_x, '', 'http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/', 'DeleteObject', 'http://s3.amazonaws.com/doc/2006-03-01/', 'DeleteObjectResponse', 'S3.DeleteObjectResponse_element'} );
response_x = response_map_x.get('response_x');
return response_x.DeleteObjectResponse;
}

The Webservice.invoke method covered in test class in developer org,but not covered in packaging orgs.
How can I cover that method in packaging org also?

Hi All,
We have below code.
<apex:inputText id="advsearchfield" title="Go!" maxlength="80" size="18"/>
<apex:commandLink value="GO" id="btn" target="_parent" action="/search/SearchResults?searchType=2&search=Search&sen=0&str=" />
User will enter input into input text field and I want to pass that input into the action method below with out using controller.
Anybody has any idea?

Thanks in advance
Hi,
   I have created an HTML Area component to Hide the side bar in home page.Now I am tyring to convert that into visualforce area component by coping code from HTML area to <apex:page>HTML</apex:page> tag.It's not working.Please see the below code from HTML component and tell me how to convert that into visualforce area effectively.

<script>document.getElementById("sidebarDiv").style.display='none';</script><style>.outer td.oRight {padding-left:0px;}.outer td.oRight {background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:0 ;}</style>