• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In our organization we use the LastName, FirstName and the street address number as the name of the opportunity. For example "Lastname, Firstname1234". Because this is not the default Opportunity name when you convert a lead into an Opportunity, my users need to type this every time they convert a lead. I created a custom convert button, and use a custom URL to load the LastName and the FirstName into the Opportunity Name field, but can anyone help me extract the street number from the street address and add it to the Opportunity Name? My custom URL looks like this:/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL={!Lead.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}&noopptt={!Lead.LastName&", "&Lead.FirstName}
In our organization we use the LastName, FirstName and the street address number as the name of the opportunity. For example "Lastname, Firstname1234". Because this is not the default Opportunity name when you convert a lead into an Opportunity, my users need to type this every time they convert a lead. I created a custom convert button, and use a custom URL to load the LastName and the FirstName into the Opportunity Name field, but can anyone help me extract the street number from the street address and add it to the Opportunity Name? My custom URL looks like this:/lead/leadconvert.jsp?retURL={!Lead.Id}&id={!Lead.Id}&noopptt={!Lead.LastName&", "&Lead.FirstName}