• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Team,

In field data type I select currency. And it should not display any currency with decimals I have mentioned in field type (Currency(14, 0)).
But still I can see decimals (EUR 7,665.00) could some one assist me on this please?

thank you.

Regards,
krishnakanth
Hello All,

How to use Manage Currencies in Apex code.I need to do some currency convertions so how can I use it?
Manage currencies

Can some one help me on this?

Thank you.

Regards,
Krishnakanth
I am trying to call a web services from record page which is nothing but a detailed page by using a button click event. when a user clicks the button it will call the web service and the values will be automatically shown in the record . Is it possible to call the web service when I open a record automatically it should call a web service and it should show the data instead of button click?
Hello All,

How to use Manage Currencies in Apex code.I need to do some currency convertions so how can I use it?
Manage currencies

Can some one help me on this?

Thank you.

Regards,
Krishnakanth
I am trying to call a web services from record page which is nothing but a detailed page by using a button click event. when a user clicks the button it will call the web service and the values will be automatically shown in the record . Is it possible to call the web service when I open a record automatically it should call a web service and it should show the data instead of button click?