• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a use case to auto populate start and end date on an object specific action on Events. I also need to remove these two fields from the layout. If I remove the fields from ththe layout, it does not let me create a new event by throwing an error which states that required fields are missing I.e. start and end date. 

Am am I missing something here? What else should I do to make sure that the form works successfully  without displaying the fields on the layout and having them auto populate using predefined valued.
Failing at Create Report and Dashboard check
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BYJJPONT
I have a use case to auto populate start and end date on an object specific action on Events. I also need to remove these two fields from the layout. If I remove the fields from ththe layout, it does not let me create a new event by throwing an error which states that required fields are missing I.e. start and end date. 

Am am I missing something here? What else should I do to make sure that the form works successfully  without displaying the fields on the layout and having them auto populate using predefined valued.
Failing at Create Report and Dashboard check
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BYJJPONT