• Member since 2015
  • Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
A number of custom picklists which are based on global value sets have been uploaded to an unmanaged package. The unmanaged package upload fails due to the following error: "This object only supports strict picklists." After navigating to the fields, I discovered that the Restrict picklist values to the values defined in the value set checkbox is grayed out, and therefore I'm unable to update/check the box to make picklist restricted. Global/Picklist Values Sets are strict by default, so there appears to be a conflict with the metadata during attempted upload. Seems like a bug to me...

Does anyone have information on this, or a suggested work-around?? Thanks!!
A number of custom picklists which are based on global value sets have been uploaded to an unmanaged package. The unmanaged package upload fails due to the following error: "This object only supports strict picklists." After navigating to the fields, I discovered that the Restrict picklist values to the values defined in the value set checkbox is grayed out, and therefore I'm unable to update/check the box to make picklist restricted. Global/Picklist Values Sets are strict by default, so there appears to be a conflict with the metadata during attempted upload. Seems like a bug to me...

Does anyone have information on this, or a suggested work-around?? Thanks!!