• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

I really need some help here, I want in the community to have an interface (a vf page) where I will display the informations about each Account and its related Opportunities, the question is how to do this?
And how to have different information depending on the Account connected?
I would be really grateful if you answer me,

Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I am using a batch apex where i am using a custom field from Account which is updated in a trigger.

The batch apex work perfectly when I desactivate the trigger, but when it is active it doens't work and here is the error:

"First error: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001580000049cHmAAI; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, UpdateAcc: execution of BeforeUpdate
caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null ..."

I hope that you could help me please

Thanks in advance.

• April 18, 2016

Hi everyone, I am new here and I hope that you could help me !

I want to create a field of a revenue for example, and I want it to increment each year: the revenue of this year is the of this year +( n-1) years. And also have the capability to compare the different values of the same field in different years, to know how it increases...

Thanks a lot.

• March 23, 2016

Hi everyone, I am new here and I hope that you could help me !

I want to create a field of a revenue for example, and I want it to increment each year: the revenue of this year is the of this year +( n-1) years. And also have the capability to compare the different values of the same field in different years, to know how it increases...

Thanks a lot.

• March 23, 2016