• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

i have a visual force page for surveys that the contacts can fill and measure the quality of the service.

however, there is a field where they need to enter the case number asosiated to the call or email they sent.

the question is.. is there a way that when they open the survey, the case number is already there so they dont have to enter it manually ?
Hi,
i am creating a visualforce page and on this page i need to concatenate fields and also make them required.
So far i was able to do both things, but i havent been able to acomplish both at the same time. i am using myfunction concatenate and validateform. how can i asociate both on the onsubmit button?

this is the code i have for both functions.

<form action="https://cs19.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToCase?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST" onsubmit="myFunction()" >

<script>
function validateForm()
{

var a=document.forms["webtocase"]["name"].value;
if (a==null || a=="")
{
alert("Nombre de usuario no puede dejarse en blanco"); return false; }

</script>

<script>
function myFunction()
{
var str5 = "New Hire"; var str3 = "Nombre: " + document.getElementById("name").value + '\r\n';
var str1 = document.getElementById("email").value + '\r\n';
var str2 = document.getElementById("phone").value + '\r\n';
var str4 = document.getElementById("subject").value;
var res = str5.concat(str3, str1, str2, str4);
document.getElementById("description").innerHTML=res;
}
</script>

Description:<textarea id="description" name="description" rows="15" type="text" wrap="soft" ></textarea><br/>
<input type="hidden" id="external" name="external" value="1" /><br/>

<input type="submit" name="submit" onsubmit="myFunction()"/>

</form>

im using an assignment rule for one accont and im trying to use the same one for another account but in the first account i have all the formulas like this

AND( ISNEW(), AccountId = "0011800000AAo4x",
CASE (Case_Code__c,

"AS400 Unavailability", "1",
"AS400 access", "1",
"AS400 Standard change", "1",
"AS400 Change", "1",
"AS400 Support", "1",

"0" ) = "1" )

this include only one fields, but on the second account i will need 3 fields but i dont know how to combine the CASE's ,how can i do this ?

instead of case_code_c i will have 

case_categorization_c
product_c
Type_c

thanks!
im using an assignment rule for one accont and im trying to use the same one for another account but in the first account i have all the formulas like this

AND( ISNEW(), AccountId = "0011800000AAo4x",
CASE (Case_Code__c,

"AS400 Unavailability", "1",
"AS400 access", "1",
"AS400 Standard change", "1",
"AS400 Change", "1",
"AS400 Support", "1",

"0" ) = "1" )

this include only one fields, but on the second account i will need 3 fields but i dont know how to combine the CASE's ,how can i do this ?

instead of case_code_c i will have 

case_categorization_c
product_c
Type_c

thanks!!
Hi there is a workflow on my org where in a case after 5 days on a resolved status the case closes. the problem is that if the someone select reopen while the case is resolved, it does not stop the trigger and the case will close also from the re open status.

How do i change this ?