• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Experts,

I encountered following "Insufficient Privileges" error onmy Custom Object VF Page Employee__c... I'm not sure why.. Kindly advise.

Error:
Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Code:
<Apex:Page StandardController="Employee__c">
<Apex:detail Subject="{!Employee__c.Emp_Name__c}"/>
</Apex:page>

Thanks,
Kumar
Hi,

I have written the following trigger which isn't working. When I change the Case Owner i get error message "Case Owner: owner cannot be blank". 
The Back_Up__c field is a lookup field and so exists in the User Object and so when you a user creates / updates a Case the Back_Up__c field is automatically populated via another Apex class.   

When my trigger is executed it seems that Salesforce has not populated field Back_Up__c and hence the erro rmessage above is displayed.  Is this correct?  How do i get around this? Please help?

trigger CaseAssignmentOutofOffice on Case (before update) {

For (Case c : Trigger.New) {
        Case NewCase = Trigger.newMap.get(c.id);
        Case OldCase = Trigger.oldMap.get(c.id);

If (OldCase.OwnerId != NewCase.OwnerId && c.Status != 'Closed'){
        c.OwnerId = c.Back_Up__c;
        c.IsBackUp__c = True;     
        }
}
}
  • May 13, 2015
1) I have a custom object called as Teamform__c and a custom picklist field called as Status__c which is a picklist type field and substatus__c which is a dependnt picklist field

2) When the Status__c value changes i want to calculate the time, The time calculation should apply only for 5 business working days (Mon - Fri)

I am thinking of having a related list which will capture the old time and when the sub status is changed it will capture the new time like the below format

Old time                  New changed time

Help me how to achieve this in apex class

Kindly help me with the code pls

Thanks in Advance

hi,
I have a VF Page it contains search input search box and search button.If i entered any value in search text box like "Car" it should redirect from VF page to the google search page with keyword name and displays results regarding cars. 

Is it possible using VF page.
Please suggest me how to approach...

Thank you.

hi i want two compare two values in a loop for ex my code is
for(String sr : uniqueData){
        list<String> dr = sr.split('~',2); 
        agm = dr[0];
        dvr = dr[1];
}

here in my uniqueData there are 5 Strings . when ever i enter in to loop iam spliting the String and assigning it to two variables. now my question is if two strings in agm ae same i dont want to print it for ex{if i get teja in first iterator. and also teja in second iterator . i dont want that name }.  how can i compare first agm and second agm

What different ways can we hard delete salesforce records.

1. From within Apex (batch) ?
2. Bulk API (Java) ? 
3. Data loader - Hard Delete options ? Tried this, working fine.

Out requirements is to have a batch running every X minutes (inside/outide of SF) which can query records and hard delete them.

-Sid
Hi,
how can i load data when click on particular tab.
I create visualforce (page) tab when i ckick tab but the page is not refresh (inside tab i use <apex:include p"></apex:include>).How can i do please giv me ur solution..
-----------------------------
Visualforce page:
<apex:page standardController="Case" showHeader="true" tabStyle="case" sidebar="false">

<style>
    .activeTab {background-color: #B0E2FF; color:black; background-image:none }
    .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black; background-image:none}
 </style>
     <apex:tabPanel switchType="server" selectedTab="tabdetails" 
                  id="CaseTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">
        <apex:tab label="Unclaimed Ticket" name="OpenActivities"  id="tabOpenAct">
        <apex:include pageName="UnclaimedTicketPage"/>
        </apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="Claimed Ticket" name="OpenActivitiesg" id="claim_id"> 
        <apex:include pageName="ClaimedTicketPage"/>
        <apex:tab label="Patient view" name="OpenActivities3" id="tabOpenAct126">
        <apex:include pageName="protectedSearch3"/>
     </apex:tabPanel>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
    if(jQuery) {
        jQuery.noConflict();
    }
    var $jq = jQuery.noConflict();
    function testrun() {
    cler();
    }
    $jq(document).ready(function() {