• Cirrologix

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I am bit confusing in Automation Tool.(Workflow Rules,Approval Processes,Flows,Process Builder)
when to use ,in which purpose,in which environment we should have to use.Please help me out to reachout in this problem.
What is fusion chart
What is sharing Setting?
What is flow,Approval setting in salesforce
Hi guys,

What is the defination of Tax master,receipt,tower,appartment,project,modification in salesforce
Hi Guys,

Anyone can explain ,
Basic s of the visual force pages and their attributes.
Hi Guys,

Any one can explain
1.What sandbox
2.Production
3.Types fo the sandbox
4.Differrence between sandbox and production.
Hi Amit Chaudhary

Thank you so much for the link!!!!
But depending upon the start date and end date ,when i click on search button.
How to display the list of the records,in the Data Table.

Thank&Regards,
M.D.Luvis.
Hi guys,

Types of the controller!!!! and their functionality!!!
Hi guys,

What is the functionality of the get; & set;

Hi pcon,

Yes!! I only created that VF page.....But the problem is when i click on search button!!!!!! It won't display the list of the records.
Hi Sura,

Ya offcourse I will start learnig codihg from the trialhead.Thank you so much for the Guidence.

Thanks
M.D.Luvis.
Hi Guys,

I am new to this coding part....... I do't know even the basic of this apex classes.Please help out to reach out to learn this coding part .....
Hi Manoj,

What you have sent me that link for First scenario to add a checkbox with each record which is not a field .That is working .But my requirement is....... I have created one date field in lead object,In VF page when I select on that start date and end date...... click on search button it should display the list of the records of the leads data......

How to display that!!!!!!!!!!
Hi guys,

My requirement is ,I have created one date field in lead object,Now i have to display the list of the records of the lead object  depending on date field,by using wrapper class.

Thank,
M,D.Luvis.
Hi Guys,  
Please any one can explain,by using one date field,how to  display the list odf the records in  page block table by using wrapper class 
What is fusion chart
Hi Guys,

Anyone can explain ,
Basic s of the visual force pages and their attributes.
Hi Guys,  
Please any one can explain,by using one date field,how to  display the list odf the records in  page block table by using wrapper class 
Hi I am currently progressing on developer trailhead and i am currently on Formulas and Validations >> Using Formula Fields. I am not able to identify what exactly i am missing here. The steps to be followed are
The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

I have created a custom obj Case and Added a Formula field with the name as mentioned. Formula i have used in Today () - LastActivityDate . But when i check my activity it display error "The 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' does not exist "..

My first confision in the steps is "The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.". what does ACCOUNT'S Last Activity Date means here .. do i need to somehow relate Case and Accounts object first  ?

Any help/suggestions please ?

Hi, I seem to be running into an issue where I do not see an edit button displaying in the following code. which is odd, because all of the recirds display just fine. 

<apex:page showHeader="false" standardController="custom_object__c" recordsetvar="orders" >
<apex:include pagename="Header"/>
<apex:include pagename="NavBar"/>
     <div class="container">
	      <div class="row">
        <div class="col-md-12">
	          <h2>My Orders</h2>

<apex:form >
         <apex:PageBlock rendered="{!IF($User.Id==custom_object__c.CreatedByID || $Profile.Name='System Administrator', true, false)}"  >    
                <apex:pageblockTable value="{!orders}" var="o">
                    <apex:column headervalue="Created By" value="{!o.CreatedBy.Name}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!o.CreatedDate}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!o.Name}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!o.anothercustomfield}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!o.custom_field}"/>
                    <apex:column value="{!o.custom_field1}"/>
					<apex:column headervalue="Edit"> <apex:commandButton value="Edit" action="{!Edit}" id="edbtn"/> </apex:column>
                </apex:pageblockTable>   
		</apex:Pageblock>
	    </apex:form>
	</div>
	</div>
	</div>

<!-- FOOTER -->
 <apex:include pagename="footer" />   
</apex:page>