• SFDC Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have the following problem and i know from Salesforce Sales Engineer, that Salesforce itself did not yet solve this issue, so i tried to solve it myself, but unfortunately, I can not link a Case Article to a Work Order, eventhought, this is necessary to use the field service app properly. 

So i thought, it could be possible to write a trigger, linking the same article, which is linked to a case, to a work order. But when i tried to set up a trigger, i could not even use the object CaseArticle.

Does any of you have an idea, how this could be settled?

Thanks a lot in advance
Ralf
Hello, i am a Admin, unfortunately facing a tough situation right now.
What is the easiest way to have a http call from a javascript to create records in salesforce? I have almost no experience with API connections, but with apps from the app store such as formassembly etc.
How easy is it to set up a connection to have a javascript being able to perform a http call?

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice, even if it is a developer, who would be able to assist here.
Hi, I have done the challenge and the flow is working perfectly, anyhow, the challenge returns an error as following:

User-added image

any idea?
Hi, I have created a Flow and then deleted it, but when i want to create another flow, where i want to create a field with a name, previously used, I can not use it again. Do i have to delete it anywhere special?
Hello, i am a Admin, unfortunately facing a tough situation right now.
What is the easiest way to have a http call from a javascript to create records in salesforce? I have almost no experience with API connections, but with apps from the app store such as formassembly etc.
How easy is it to set up a connection to have a javascript being able to perform a http call?

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice, even if it is a developer, who would be able to assist here.
Hell Everyone,

we are a global company based in North Rhine-Westphalia which produce and sell high-quality consumer goods. We're currently looking for a freelance consultant/developer from Germany which could support us within a mid-size project for the Salesforce Service Cloud (with a possibilty for a long term parthership and other projects).

If this would be of interest, please respond with contact information so I can provide further details.

Best regards
Florian
Hi, I have done the challenge and the flow is working perfectly, anyhow, the challenge returns an error as following:

User-added image

any idea?
Hi, I have created a Flow and then deleted it, but when i want to create another flow, where i want to create a field with a name, previously used, I can not use it again. Do i have to delete it anywhere special?
Please help!  I am stuck on creating flows.  Can't seem to work.  I keep on re-doing my work and not sure if I am doing it right.  The challlenge as follows:

To pass this challenge you will need to create a flow that implements the business process of Account, Contact, and Opportunity data entry and place it on a Visualforce page.The Flow will need to be called 'New Customer Flow'.
The Flow should have a screen with fields for First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Opportunity Amount, and Opportunity Stage.
The Flow needs to have steps to create an account, a contact, and an opportunity from the data entered.
Opportunity name, close date and stage are required fields. Name the Opportunity '{Company Name} - {Last Name}', set the close date to one month from today and set the stage to 'Prospecting'.
The Flow should be invoked from a Visualforce page.
The Visualforce page should be called FlowPage.
The Visualforce page will need a component to reference the 'New Customer Flow' process.

If possible, if you can provide a snapshot.

Thank you.
Hi I have written a trigger that will update a field on Account when the child record is created or the first child records (on Account) will get updated. However, my test class is failing on the de-refence a null object and I'm getting 91% coverage. how? 

Error Message:

System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, NewJobTimeStampOnAccount: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Trigger.NewJobTimeStampOnAccount: line 22, column 1: []

Trigger:
trigger NewJobTimeStampOnAccount on Job__c (after insert, after update) {

Map<ID, Account> parentAcct = new Map<ID, Account>(); //Making it a map instead of list for easier lookup
  List<Id> listIds = new List<Id>();

if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate){
  for (Job__c childObj : Trigger.new){
    listIds.add(childObj.Account__c);
  }
}
  //Populate the map. Also make sure you select the field you want to update, amount
  //The child relationship is more likely called jobs__r (not job__r) but check
  //You only need to select the child jobs if you are going to do something for example checking whether the job in the trigger is the latest
  parentAcct = new Map<Id, Account>([SELECT id, New_Job_Start_Date__c, (SELECT ID, Date_Time_Taken__c FROM Jobs__r) FROM Account WHERE ID IN :listIds]);

List<Job__c> i = [select id from Job__c where Account__c in :listIds order by Date_Time_Taken__c ASC limit 5];

for (Job__c job: Trigger.new){
     if(i[0].id == job.id)
     {
        Account myParentAcct = parentAcct.get(job.Account__c);
        myParentAcct.New_Job_Start_Date__c = job.Date_Time_Taken__c;

}
  }
  update parentAcct.values();

}

Test class:

@isTest
private class NewJobTimeStampOnAccount_Test {

static testmethod void test_trigger(){

Job__c job = new Job__c(Job_Name__c = 'Roy,Semira tes', Date_Time_Taken__c = datetime.now(), contact__c = '003S000000m4qD5', Account__c = '001S000000gq5Dp', Project_manager__c = '00570000002rgiK', name = '6##-##-02206', Stage__c = 'Qualification', Status__c = 'Opportunity', Office__c = 'Chicago', Lead_Source__c = 'Agent', Job_class__c = 'Apartment', County__c = 'Orange', City_of_LA__c = 'No');

upsert job;

}
}
I have a Developer Edition account as I am trying to do a POC on integration of SFDC using Tibco BW.
I have created a Workflow Rule which triggers an Outbound Message. The message will be recieved by a Tibco BW Web Service on tibco's end over HTTP.

Even though the URL in the outbound Message matches the Webservice URL, the outbound message get's stuck on the SFDC side with a Delivery Failure Reason '(403) Forbidden'.

Please tell me what is the reason for the error as there is no information that i could find on this. Also, how can i fix this.
  • January 04, 2014