• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All,

We are using Public Communitie to get some data from Customers.

We had built lightning components with recordeditform for same. It was all working very well till now. Suddenly from today morning, we are facing a weird error on public site - 

Error
When we access the community from the browser where salesforce session is present, it works. But when we go incognito, it throws above error.
Below is the same community site opened from browser where I am logged into salesforce.

Success
I suspect that salesforce aaplied some patch which stopped supporting record edit forms on public sites.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Niket
Hi All
I am trying to achieve functionality of allowing fileupload for guest users using lightning component. I have created a custom object and gave permissions to guest user profile to it.
Created a ltg fileupload component and it works perfectly fine for logged in user. Salesforce documentation for reference-
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning:fileUpload/documentation
​​​​​​​
I have enabled to guest site file upload setting as well on org.
When i try in incognito mode, it still gives me ‘cant upload filename.ext’ error. 
What else could i be missing? I am using custom template in communities and i have enterprise edition license.

Thanks
Niket
Dear All.

I am implenting live agent in our service cloud org. I have a requirement to route the incoming requests based on the Account Category.
For example -
- User enters his name & email id in pre-chat form. We will then identify if the Account exists in salesforce based on the Email id entered. 
- If Account exists, we will find out if the category of account is preferred or not. If it is preferred account, then route to specific queue of agents, else route to regular queue.

Is this possible to achieve? If yes, can you  please assist how? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Niket
Hello,

We are facing Apex CPU time limit exceeded error on full sandbox which has around 700 GB data. But the same does not happen on the developer org which is quite light.
This error is occuring when we are trying to query some objects in Apex code and not performing any DML operation.
Any suggestion what could cause this error? Can the amount of data impact the performance of the salesforce org? Over all our sandbox org is much slower then the developer org.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Hello,

I am new to SFDC. I am doing hands on Recruiting app avaialble from SFDC. I could not understand below point:
The Job Application object is created using two look up fields (position & candidate). I am not sure why is it created that way. Cant we use Master Detail relationship instead?
Can someone please elaborate what is the reason behind using two lookups instead of junction object?

Thanks,
Niket
Dear All,

We are using Public Communitie to get some data from Customers.

We had built lightning components with recordeditform for same. It was all working very well till now. Suddenly from today morning, we are facing a weird error on public site - 

Error
When we access the community from the browser where salesforce session is present, it works. But when we go incognito, it throws above error.
Below is the same community site opened from browser where I am logged into salesforce.

Success
I suspect that salesforce aaplied some patch which stopped supporting record edit forms on public sites.
Any suggestions?

Thanks
Niket
Hello,

We are facing Apex CPU time limit exceeded error on full sandbox which has around 700 GB data. But the same does not happen on the developer org which is quite light.
This error is occuring when we are trying to query some objects in Apex code and not performing any DML operation.
Any suggestion what could cause this error? Can the amount of data impact the performance of the salesforce org? Over all our sandbox org is much slower then the developer org.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
We are attempting to setup the application using the acceptance login details for SalesForce, there is an issue in regards to TLS 1.0
We are using partner WSDL   to call the soap api, but we faced a issue while calling the login function.
Below is the error:
"UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT TLS 1.0 has been disabled in the organization. Please use TLS 1.1 or higher"

I use the password flow to get the access token like this:

curl -k https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token -d "grant_type=password" -d "client_id=[clientid]" -d "client_secret=[clientsecret]" -d "username=[myusername]" -d "password=[mypassword][mysecuritytoken]"

which returns

{"id":"https://login.salesforce.com/id/00Di0000000JgfhEAC/005i0000000dbdwAAA",
"issued_at":"1366942091291",
"instance_url":"https://na15.salesforce.com",
"signature":"yZsqE5VvYAZb+2dVw2zUNFsTllZxy9JjZBMFxYIGcAI=",
"access_token":"00D...vZ1"}

Then I do

curl -k https://na15.salesforce.com/services/data/v27.0/chatter/users/me -H 'Authorization: Bearer 00D...vZ1'

but I get this error response:

[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

curl: (6) Could not resolve host: Bearer
curl: (6) Could not resolve host: 00D...vZ1'

Any idea of what is wrong?

• April 26, 2013