• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to display a table of object permissions. However, when I try to connect my controller with my visualforce page, I'm am receiving a "Read access denied for PermissionSet."

public List customobjectperm{get;set;}

customobjectperm = [SELECT Label, Profile.Name, ProfileId, (SELECT SobjectType, PermissionsEdit FROM ObjectPerms WHERE SObjectType = 'qbdialer__DialerQuery__c'), (SELECT SobjectType, Field, PermissionsRead FROM FieldPerms WHERE SObjectType = 'qbdialer__DialerQuery__c') QFROM PermissionSet WHERE ProfileId = :userId LIMIT 1];

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!customobjectperm}" var="objectPer" headerClass="permTable">
<apex:column value="{!objectPer.Name}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>

Has anyone had this problem or know whats going on here?

Thanks
I'm trying to find the API names in General User Permissions  and Custom Object Permissions for Profiles. How would I find these values?
Hi,

Is there a way to access the trusted IP ranges through Apex and SOQL? I'm creating a visualforce application that checks if the user has specific Ip ranges set.

Thanks,
Andrew
I'm trying to find the API names in General User Permissions  and Custom Object Permissions for Profiles. How would I find these values?