• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I have a Canvas App, in lightning, that uses SSO and I want to make it context aware. 
I want to have my canvas app in a separate Lightning Tab and have it as a standalone entity and I also want to display it as part of a record page and get that context info (fields on the record page) and display something different.  
Is this possible? I googled for tutorials, forums and whatnot but if feels like Canvas App is a dead subject for SF. 
Hello,
I want to display a table with two columns; 
on the left there is my custom data which is a class:
Class A {
Integer Id;
String Name;
}
  and on the right the same number of rows of User Lookups as the number of records as my objects. 
The user then fills the lookups how he sees fit and clicks a 'Save' button which will update a custom field on the Users with the corresponding value from the records on the left. 
Main problem from what I figured out so far is that I don't have a direct(lookup) relationship between the two entities or a dummy sobject. I don't want to create additional custom objects if possible. So far I've tried to create a sub-class with User type and my initial class type and try to do something

Thank you.
Full error:
Upload Failed
One or more Apex triggers lack test coverage. Add test coverage for the following triggers and upload again: namespace.TriggerName
I get this when I try to upload a beta version of my managed package. 
Org overall code coverage is 78% and all triggers are well above 75%, ran through each manually and checked code coverage in dev console, all of them are covered.

What am I missing? 
I'm trying to install a beta managed package on a sandbox and I get the error in the title for several fields. 
I already tried what is stated here: http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000126971&language=en_US but no success. I created 3 fields(with exactly the same name from the error), deleted and erased them then when creating another it just gave me the same(title) error. 
Apparently I can't directly make a ticket anymore, I tried both a dev org account and a isv edition account but no success.
Just as the title says I want to get the name of ...let's say a Contact from Event by WhoId. I can get the WhoId then check if it's a Contact Id then query the Contact sobject and get what I want from there but that's not what I want. I want something along the lines of WhoId.Name or Who.Name (this doesn't give errors but doesn't work -> always returns null). Also the same for WhatId (What.Name if it's an Account for example).   

Is this possible or I'm restricted to querying?
How can this be? I received this error for: Case, Contact, Opportunity, Lead and Account. 
I'm getting this error when I try to install my package on a dev org. With the package I'm shipping my own record types for every object that I listed above. Is this a bug? All the classes compile fine, the tests pass, packaging is ok. At install this happens...
So far I've been able to identify duplicate entries on Account based on the email address and simply not insert them. The new records, even though they are duplicates, contain some new info (a custom id) and I want to assign that id to the existing record. Easier said than done. I've tried with before insert trigger to no luck then after insert with 'merge old new' but it won't let me (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) or (merge failed with invalid id field).
Is what I'm trying to do possible with apex/trigger? If so could you point me to some resources? If not, what's an alternative route?
Thanks.
Full error:
Upload Failed
One or more Apex triggers lack test coverage. Add test coverage for the following triggers and upload again: namespace.TriggerName
I get this when I try to upload a beta version of my managed package. 
Org overall code coverage is 78% and all triggers are well above 75%, ran through each manually and checked code coverage in dev console, all of them are covered.

What am I missing? 
How can this be? I received this error for: Case, Contact, Opportunity, Lead and Account. 
I'm getting this error when I try to install my package on a dev org. With the package I'm shipping my own record types for every object that I listed above. Is this a bug? All the classes compile fine, the tests pass, packaging is ok. At install this happens...
So far I've been able to identify duplicate entries on Account based on the email address and simply not insert them. The new records, even though they are duplicates, contain some new info (a custom id) and I want to assign that id to the existing record. Easier said than done. I've tried with before insert trigger to no luck then after insert with 'merge old new' but it won't let me (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) or (merge failed with invalid id field).
Is what I'm trying to do possible with apex/trigger? If so could you point me to some resources? If not, what's an alternative route?
Thanks.