• 29 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all, hope you're doing good. I have a problem am thinking about it. 

I have a html file inside the Resource Bundle. On this page I want to use the autocomplete or seach feature. How can I do this? 

Remember, I don't want to use the VF Page here. 
I was trying to integreate Twitter with TwitterForce mentioned at below page:- 
- https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Getting_Started_with_TwitterForce

However, in the Configuring Security, at this stage I need to enter a remote site setting URL in Salesforce setting. This URL doesn't work now. Also checked the URL directly pasting on new tab, but the page do not exist now. 

Any work around to make this possible? I believe there must be some new API URL that needs to imported, which must be a new URL for site settings.

Need help to make this work, thank you. 
In VF Page, On click of a button, I need to show a pageblock section with id="wanttohidethispageblock", which has table content in it. 

By default, the pageblocksection appears due to obvious reason its not hidden. 

How can I hide this pageblock section with id="wanttohidethispageblock" on VF page onload. 

Thanks.

I have the below code in a formula : - 

​IF(Chk_Criteria1__c = true, 'Documentation|' & Remark_Criteria1__c & BR(), '') &

IF(Chk_Criteria2__c = true, 'Email Etiquette|' & Remark_Criteria2__c & BR(), '') &
I expect that BR() should break the lines when i display on VF Page, but it doesn't. Any problem that I'm missing? 

I see the below on VF page. 

User-added image

Pls help. Thanks.

I need to find number of days old the record was created. Example - Record 1 was created on 01/Jan/2015. 

How can use the below code in my vf page? 
Date startDate = Date.newInstance(2008, 1, 1);
Date dueDate = Date.newInstance(2008, 1, 30);
Integer numberDaysDue = startDate.daysBetween(dueDate);

Something else tricky to get the number back as a result? Further I need to show that in a table. 
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
     <apex:outputLabel value="From Date"/>                    
      <apex:inputField value="{!CustomObject__c.From_Date__c}" id="fromDate" />
</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

I'm trying to use this simple datepicker which has the date type  as date/time. When I try to use in my VF Page and click on the field, the datepicker doesn't pop-up.

What's wrong? Pls help.

Since last week, when I try to login Trailhead, I see the below message and it never goes beyond this on Firefox browser:

User-added image

It opens on Google Chrome, but what's wrong with the Firefox? 

Please help.
What exactly am looking for is I have a custom Object called Types and it has 8 records from type 1 to type 8. 

On other hand, I have a VF page and I have added a static table like below in image

User-added image

If you can see the documentation and email etiquette are the types. So I need to add them dynamically in the VF page of this table from the custom object called Type as mentioned above. 

To make it more clear, I add a new type called "Providing Updates" in type object, this record with checkbox, record name and the textarea box shoule automatically get added in the vf page. 

Can this be achieved?

Thank you. 
Need some expertise help in exporting data to excel or csv format on click of a button. This data will be of a particular record of an object. For eg, if I click export button of a particular one Accounts records, it must export it in a excel sheet. This is my plain requirement.

For this to achieve, we are using REST API to fetch custom object record.

Now that we are facing issue in getting response in proper format to JSON and then that record in to excel.

That would be a great help if assisted. Thanks.
Hello Friends,
I have this  below code.
<apex:page standardController="Account">
    {! Account.Name }
    {! Account.Phone}
</apex:page>
I can comment the code by standard way (" <!-- This is commented part --> ") which I can do with few clicks.

Is there a way using the keyboard shortcut to do so? MS Visual Studio has it. May be the Eclipse too, although not sure.

Please help, thanks!
Hello,

When I press enter to select the suggested auto populated tags, it prints as - =""
Again I need to type and select it slow. Doesn't work blinking faster.
What's wrong?
I'm a newbie at SFDC. 

I was trying to comment the code as
<! -- <apex:pageBlockSection>
            <p>{! IF( CONTAINS('salesforce.com','force.com'), 'Yep', 'Nope') }</p>
            <p>{! IF( DAY(TODAY())
                < 15, 'Before the 15th', 'The 15th or after') }</p>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
-->
It shows as if its commented in the developer console, but it doesn't reflect on preview. 

Am I doing something wrong? Please suggest. 
Thanks!

Hello Friends,
I have this  below code.
    {! Account.Name }
    {! Account.Phone}
I can comment the code by standard way (" <!-- This is commented part --> ") which I can do with few clicks.

Is there a way using the keyboard shortcut to do so? MS Visual Studio has it. May be the Eclipse too, although not sure.

Please help, thanks!
Hello,

When I press enter to select the suggested auto populated tags, it prints as - =""
What's wrong?
In VF Page, On click of a button, I need to show a pageblock section with id="wanttohidethispageblock", which has table content in it. 

By default, the pageblocksection appears due to obvious reason its not hidden. 

How can I hide this pageblock section with id="wanttohidethispageblock" on VF page onload. 

Thanks.

I have the below code in a formula : - 

​IF(Chk_Criteria1__c = true, 'Documentation|' & Remark_Criteria1__c & BR(), '') &

IF(Chk_Criteria2__c = true, 'Email Etiquette|' & Remark_Criteria2__c & BR(), '') &
I expect that BR() should break the lines when i display on VF Page, but it doesn't. Any problem that I'm missing? 

I see the below on VF page. 

User-added image

Pls help. Thanks.

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
     <apex:outputLabel value="From Date"/>                    
      <apex:inputField value="{!CustomObject__c.From_Date__c}" id="fromDate" />
</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>

I'm trying to use this simple datepicker which has the date type  as date/time. When I try to use in my VF Page and click on the field, the datepicker doesn't pop-up.

What's wrong? Pls help.

Are the sales cloud and service cloud the same?
Hello Friends,
I have this  below code.
    {! Account.Name }
    {! Account.Phone}

Please help, thanks!
Hello,

What's wrong?
I'm a newbie at SFDC. 

I was trying to comment the code as
<! -- <apex:pageBlockSection>
            <p>{! IF( CONTAINS('salesforce.com','force.com'), 'Yep', 'Nope') }</p>
            <p>{! IF( DAY(TODAY())
                < 15, 'Before the 15th', 'The 15th or after') }</p>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>
-->
It shows as if its commented in the developer console, but it doesn't reflect on preview. 

Am I doing something wrong? Please suggest. 
Thanks!

How can I access to videos "Who Sees What: Data Visibility How To's" in youtube?

I want to see the video to continue the tutorial, but displays the message of "private".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Hg6OXhPO8&list=PL6747B4DAE356E17C&index=1
Hi everyone i am new to salesforce i had some requirement please tell me 

Create a page which displays a subset of Opportunity fields using apex:outputField components. Bind the Name, Amount, Close Date and Account Name fields to the apex:outputField components.The page must be named 'OppView'.
It must reference the Opportunity standard controller.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Name.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Amount.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Opportunity Close Date.
It must have an apex:outputField component bound to the Account Name of the Opportunity.

My Answer:
<apex:page standardcontroller="Opportunity">
<apex:pageBlock>
   <apex:pageBlockTable >
      <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Opportunity Name}"/>
      <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Amount}"/>
      <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Close Date}"/>
      <apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.Account Name}"/>
   </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>

Error Displaying:
Error: Missing required attribute value in <apex:pageBlockTable> in OppView at line 3 column 25

Please help to improve my knowledge

We are using Enterpirse edition of SF which does not have Keyboard shortcuts enabled (that can be enabled on request with some cost). We don't want to get it enabled for just one keyboard shortcut. So I was thinking if there is a way to develop a code for keyword shortcut for "Save" functionality.

Does anyone has any experience on this
How can I delete all the records of a custom object in Developer Edition?

Hi

I have a VF page where in I am using case standard controller.

The first time when the page is displayed 2 input fields (eg.) are there i.e. Name and Email. which are static. Another 2 fields are their like Vendor Name and Vendor Contact No. which are dynamic.

Now, I want to implement the functionality wherein if a user clicks on Add Row button,  1more row will appear to enter a value in both  the fields(Vendor name and Vendor Contact No.). So, if he clicks the button 5 times, 5 rows shud appear with thses two columns.

After providing the inputs, he will click on "Save " button, and the record should be saved wherein the inputs provided in multiple rows should be saved into the related list of the Case detail page (Case details page will contain the information like Name and Email). Request you to please forward me the code for the above mentioned functionality. Since its a n urgent requirement. An early reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

• May 07, 2010