• Member since 2015
  • Salesforce.com Adminstrator

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, all. I'm on Build the Object Model module of the Battle Station project and am getting the error shown in this screenshot:User-added image

I haven't skipped any steps. I'm unsure what the issue could be. Here are the objects & fields from the schema builder too:
User-added image

Any ideas?
Hello, all - this is my first post on the developer boards and I'm hoping you guys can help me. I'm strictly a clicks-not-code admin and have run into issues when deploying change sets from my sandbox. The error I'm getting is for Code Coverage Failure (our organization's code coverage is 52% and triggers have 0% code coverage). From what I've been able to figure out, there is code that was written that apparently was designed to override the standard lead conversion page; I have no idea why this exists since we do use the standard conversion process. I would like to delete this code altogether as it seemingly serves no purpose. How should I begin to approach this problem? Will we need to hire a consultant to unravel this for us? I honestly have no clue - any help you guys can give to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!