• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When any field of a custom object is changed, the last modified date is supposed to change automatically.
Similarly, if an email is being sent, the Last connect date is supposed to auto update
Given, Salesforce Group Edition
How to do this ?

My organisation is using Group Edition of salesforce.
We're updating the fields with different picklist values as compared to the existing data.
Now I have to update existing information without the already uploaded data's created month and other information.
How to update so ?

The check boxes like d not call, email opt out, fax opt out are present as fields and in the layout. But doesn't appear in the actual page. Why so ?
I have emails coming into my inbox from the forms out of which most are junk. I have two questions.
1. How to avoid junk mails ?
2. How to directly make an entry in sfdc under the leads once someone submits a form and a mail is received ?

I want to upload the existing leads with modified values of certain fields using a .csv file without duplication. 

How can I do that ?

My organisation is using Group Edition of salesforce.
We're updating the fields with different picklist values as compared to the existing data.
Now I have to update existing information without the already uploaded data's created month and other information.
How to update so ?

The check boxes like d not call, email opt out, fax opt out are present as fields and in the layout. But doesn't appear in the actual page. Why so ?

I want to upload the existing leads with modified values of certain fields using a .csv file without duplication. 

How can I do that ?