• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Use case is to use SSO SAML in Community and Salesforce acts as service provider and external system is identity provider. I need to pass
SAML session/token to external Web Service via REST API(HTTP Post) to authenticate user and get data from external system to Salesfoce after user logs to Salesforce. Is this possible scenario or should I consider different authentication method?

• September 06, 2016
Hi, please see image below to clarify what I mean
Opportunity snapshot
Is same functionality possible to add to custom object layout? if I create for example "Project" custom object and  I would want to quicly switch stage of project or just highlight it like this.  Can it be done?
  • October 02, 2015
Trigger failure causes login flow exception. Problem is that I have only one admin user in this development sandbox. Other user has standard user profile and it can be logged in. This other user doesnt have capabilities to deactivate login flow or deactivate trigger causing this error.

I have tried to reset password and it failed too because login flow was activated even in password change.  Is there way to get access back without dumping sandbox and rebuild it from a scratch? Force IDE is not a option because security token is not valid. All help I can get is much appreciated, thanks!
Trigger failure causes login flow exception. Problem is that I have only one admin user in this development sandbox. Other user has standard user profile and it can be logged in. This other user doesnt have capabilities to deactivate login flow or deactivate trigger causing this error.

I have tried to reset password and it failed too because login flow was activated even in password change.  Is there way to get access back without dumping sandbox and rebuild it from a scratch? Force IDE is not a option because security token is not valid. All help I can get is much appreciated, thanks!