• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Newbie to Apex/VF and am having an issue I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. I recently inherited a Visualforce page that populates a dropdown from a custom field. When I add a new value to this picklist field it does not appear as an option to select on the Visualforce page, which is the behavior I was expecting. If feels like I must be missing something fairly straightforward, but have spent several hours trying to figure it out with no success.

Below is a snippet of the Apex that is bound to that dropdown on the Visualforce page, as well as a screencap of the custom field & the dropdown itself.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to provide!

<apex:inputField id="Layer" value="{!Layer.Layer__c}" ></apex:inputField>

User-added image

User-added image
Hi All,

Newbie to Apex/VF and am having an issue I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction. I recently inherited a Visualforce page that populates a dropdown from a custom field. When I add a new value to this picklist field it does not appear as an option to select on the Visualforce page, which is the behavior I was expecting. If feels like I must be missing something fairly straightforward, but have spent several hours trying to figure it out with no success.

Below is a snippet of the Apex that is bound to that dropdown on the Visualforce page, as well as a screencap of the custom field & the dropdown itself.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may be able to provide!

<apex:inputField id="Layer" value="{!Layer.Layer__c}" ></apex:inputField>

User-added image

User-added image