• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to make a trigger in the background to calculate the last activity/opportunity period for this account and if the period is more than 3 months to update a field "Account Status" in the account to be idle and if less than 3 months to be active.

Please note that i have no developer experience.
i need to ask the opportunity owner after saving the opportunity if needs to create a quote or not?

Hello,

I have made an email alert to send the company profile as an attachemnt to the account selected in the opportunity, my need is to ask the opportunity owner first if he wants to send the email or not and also allow him to change the attachment if required.

I need to make a trigger in the background to calculate the last activity/opportunity period for this account and if the period is more than 3 months to update a field "Account Status" in the account to be idle and if less than 3 months to be active.

i need to ask the opportunity owner after saving the opportunity if needs to create a quote or not?

Hello,

I have made an email alert to send the company profile as an attachemnt to the account selected in the opportunity, my need is to ask the opportunity owner first if he wants to send the email or not and also allow him to change the attachment if required.