• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have a link and output field in pageblocktable rows when link is clicked the outputfield i.e date should be set to today date.Later i can to object.. 
I have records with 3 checkboxes on pageblocktable.I have to select atleast one checkbox before saving on each record or should show an alert that one checkbox should be selected.Any help?

I have two checkboxes  in a row in pageblocktable.If i check one,the other should be automatically checked and if unchecked other checkbox should be unchecked.Dont know how to do it in pageblocktable.Please help me how to do this?
I have to move values with in brackets  of string s into map having s1,s3,s4 as keys and 40,98,78 as values.how to do that?

i am trying the following code in workbench.

string s='(s1,40),(s3,98),(s4,78)';
list<string> k=s.replace(')','').replace('(','').split(',');
map<string,string> maps=new map<string,string>();
for(integer i=0;i<k.size();i++){
maps.put('k[i]','k[i++]');
}
system.debug('size of map---------'+ maps.size());

Is there any better way to do this?please let me know?

In workbench the size of map shows 1 when executed.But it is 3.is some thing wrong with my logic. 
Hi,

I have written the sample trigger on case object. But getting the error is Read Only Error

The code is below
trigger caserecundel on Case (after undelete) {

if( trigger.isundelete){

system.debug('Entering in the undelete*****');
    for(case c : trigger.new){
    system.debug('Entering in the Loop*****');

c.After_Undelete__c = true;
        undelete c;

}

}
}

Any suggestions 

Adv Thnx
VSK
  • May 04, 2016
hai all
 when i am trying to insert a new record if it is already existing database it throws an error ,but i want those Errors wil be come on csv file ,can we do this on trigger give me some example
We would like to use an email response to update a case and custom fields. Any guidance would be appreciated. 

I have records with 3 checkboxes on pageblocktable.I have to select atleast one checkbox before saving on each record or should show an alert that one checkbox should be selected.Any help?

I have two checkboxes  in a row in pageblocktable.If i check one,the other should be automatically checked and if unchecked other checkbox should be unchecked.Dont know how to do it in pageblocktable.Please help me how to do this?
I have to move values with in brackets  of string s into map having s1,s3,s4 as keys and 40,98,78 as values.how to do that?

i am trying the following code in workbench.

string s='(s1,40),(s3,98),(s4,78)';
list<string> k=s.replace(')','').replace('(','').split(',');
map<string,string> maps=new map<string,string>();
for(integer i=0;i<k.size();i++){
maps.put('k[i]','k[i++]');
}
system.debug('size of map---------'+ maps.size());

Is there any better way to do this?please let me know?

In workbench the size of map shows 1 when executed.But it is 3.is some thing wrong with my logic.